cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avianca - 2 new Visas. GP and won! 25K! Woot!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Avianca - 2 new Visas

@B335is wrote:
Thanks Gmood. It also asked for a letter verifying employment. I can't remember the last time anyone asked for that. They pulled my EX report. I went for the $149 AF since it's waived for the first year. I wonder how they are with PC/downgrades?

I went for the lower AF.

I left the employment and income verification blank. I didn't have any of that ready and wasn't going to go through the trouble.

I was approved today

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 11 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the information.
Message 12 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kinda salty that I can't apply now that everyone is getting large limits. -_-

Message 13 of 46
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I was wondering when something like this was going to rear it's head again.

Always happens right smack dab in the middle of another gardening run every single time Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 46
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Pretty Sweet!

@B335is wrote:
Well temptation got the best of me. Approved $16900 at 13.99% pending income verification. Guess I'll see if it holds!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 15 of 46
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@B335is wrote:

Thanks Gmood. It also asked for a letter verifying employment. I can't remember the last time anyone asked for that. They pulled my TU report. I went for the $149 AF since it's waived for the first year. I wonder how they are with PC/downgrades?

So the fee is waived? Wow

I thought for sure it wasn't after reading approvals on Reddit. Thanks for the info!

Message 16 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

@B335is wrote:

Thanks Gmood. It also asked for a letter verifying employment. I can't remember the last time anyone asked for that. They pulled my TU report. I went for the $149 AF since it's waived for the first year. I wonder how they are with PC/downgrades?

So the fee is waived? Wow

I thought for sure it wasn't after reading approvals on Reddit. Thanks for the info!

Where are you seeing that the Annual Fee is waived? 

Message 17 of 46
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

My bad. In my late night app stupor I misread the 12 month BT promo for AF waived Smiley Surprised
Message 18 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:
My bad. In my late night app stupor I misread the 12 month BT promo for AF waived Smiley Surprised

No worries we have all been there!

Message 19 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woodyman, I just applied also and was asked 3 public records questions then prompted to upload POI and employment verification but my **bleep** laptop froze! I had to hard shut it down. Would you call or just ride it out? 

Message 20 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.