Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B of A Approved!!!

tag
eparker
Frequent Contributor

B of A Approved!!!

Well, I posted several weeks ago about getting two pre-selected offers from BofA.  One was a regular Visa, and the other pre-select was for a secured card.  Well, I contemplated for about 2-3 weeks, and pulled the trigger on the regular Visa.

I applied online and was aproved for $1800.  I was shocked because I know they pulled Experian, and that is not my best report.  Although I have paid off quite a few CC's.  I was tempted to try Amex Smiley Very Happy.  But i'm not sure if my Experian report is quite ready for that yet.  

But I was glad to get the BofA card, basically to have another major bank card.  

Starting Score: Mid 500's
EQ-701 TU-693 EXP-698
Goal Score:750+

NavChek $15,000/NFCU nRewards Visa $12,000/American Express Rewards Gold NPSL/USAA Rewards World Mastercard $7000/USAA Visa Platinum $7000/Barclay $3900/Credit Union Visa $5000/Jareds $7600/BofA Visa $4000/USAA MC $1500/Walmart $1200//Amazon $1000/Discover Card $750/Cap1 $2250.

the FICO Fitness Challenge
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: B of A Approved!!!

Congrats!!!!!

Message 2 of 12
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats !!

Message 3 of 12
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

@eparker wrote:

Well, I posted several weeks ago about getting two pre-selected offers from BofA.  One was a regular Visa, and the other pre-select was for a secured card.  Well, I contemplated for about 2-3 weeks, and pulled the trigger on the regular Visa.

I applied online and was aproved for $1800.  I was shocked because I know they pulled Experian, and that is not my best report.  Although I have paid off quite a few CC's.  I was tempted to try Amex Smiley Very Happy.  But i'm not sure if my Experian report is quite ready for that yet.  

Congrat! As for the Amex, I would get it before 2013 for the backdating. Smiley Surprised, I would go with the green, unless you do a lot of travel, go with the gold rewards.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 4 of 12
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!! You should give Amex a shot, I've read where people on here who have been approved for Amex cards with all types of scores...I've come to notice when app'ing with Amex, it depends on what mood they're in that day..LOL..and if denied you can always do a recon, I say if it's a card you really want, go for it... I will say I suggest app'ing for one of their charge cards first..good luck and Congrats again!!

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 5 of 12
maiden_girl
Valued Contributor

NICE starting limit! CONGRATS!

As of 2017, rebuilding...
Message 6 of 12
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

@eparker wrote:

Congrats on your approval

Message 7 of 12
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

congrats nice starting limit.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 8 of 12
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 9 of 12
Epcot
Valued Contributor

That's great, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.