Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B of A Being Generous Again

tag
dumaine
Regular Contributor

B of A Being Generous Again

A year ago this month I had a 5k limit on the 123 Cash Rewards. December 2016 I logged in and answered Income Update popup and went to 8K. Logged in again today to download this months statement and see it sitting at 12k online. Must have increased after the statement cut because the statement it still shows 8k. I will take it. Happy Holidays All!!!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: B of A Being Generous Again

BOA LIKEY ,sure your name aint MikeySmiley Wink Thats awesome. Enjoy your holiday as well, a Berry Boa Thanksgiving indeedSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

No inquiry CLI's from BofA, look how you rate!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dumaine wrote:

A year ago this month I had a 5k limit on the 123 Cash Rewards. December 2016 I logged in and answered Income Update popup and went to 8K. Logged in again today to download this months statement and see it sitting at 12k online. Must have increased after the statement cut because the statement it still shows 8k. I will take it. Happy Holidays All!!!

You have a lot to be thankful for Thanksgiving! Keep doing whatever you're doing! You have no hard pulls from this, correct?

Message 4 of 8
dumaine
Regular Contributor

No new inquiries. What is wierd is that I didn't even get a email saying that my limit was increased, and I see it already reporting on my TU report last reported on 11/15.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Thanksgiving you slick turkey, you! C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S on your new card limits increase. Charge wisely this holiday weekend
Message 6 of 8
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats on all of the auto CLIs!  It's been a while since BOA gave me an auto CLI (I've been asking like every 3 months LOL) but I think they just mentioned it in a blurb on the statement, nothing else.  If you wanted to take the HP for a CLI, it sounds like they really like you and would probably shock you. Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 8
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Auto-CLIs are always nice. Congrats!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.