Super Contributor
DI

Re: B of A CLI

BOA gives CLI even with low usage.  Each time I requested a CLI via the website, I get the message to call.  I never called.  Each time, two days later, my CLI got aprroved. 

Moderator Emeritus
beamMEup

DI wrote:

BOA gives CLI even with low usage.  Each time I requested a CLI via the website, I get the message to call.  I never called.  Each time, two days later, my CLI got aprroved. 

That's great to hear.  Even though that didn't happen for us, I'm glad it happens for some folks.  How old was your card for each of your requested CLI"s, DI? 

Just puttin' syrup on something, don't make it pancakes.
New Contributor
Hairy_Satchel

I applied for a B fo A card 6 months ago and was approved for only 2.5K. Hit the luv button last month and got an additional 2.5 cli. It's still my lowest card limit of the bunch that I have. But my piont is, they are doing CLI's. 

New Contributor
SaraLucy

Do you know if it was a soft or hard pull?

Starting Score: 579
Current Score: TU 664 EQ 626
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
Hairy_Satchel

It was a soft pull for me since I am an existing customer. My mortgage is with them as well.

New Contributor
SaraLucy

Well, I decided to hit the button.  It said to call.  I can't from work, so I'll call in a few days if I don't see anything automatically show up in the next few days.  Thanks everyone for the input.  I'll let you know how it goes.

New Contributor
SaraLucy

Update- So I log into my BofA account today after pressing the CLI button yesterday and getting the call message and woot woot, my new credil limit is $5000, up from $2500.  Thanks BofA!

Moderator Emerita
LilMirth

SaraLucy wrote:

Update- So I log into my BofA account today after pressing the CLI button yesterday and getting the call message and woot woot, my new credil limit is $5000, up from $2500.  Thanks BofA!

CONGRATS!!!!

-------------------------------------------

Friendly, Supportive & Respectful

Understanding Your FICO Score  |  Credit Scoring 101  |  Common Abbreviations  |  FTC: FCRA Links  |  FTC: FDCPA Links  |  Opt-Out  |  State Resources

"However gradual may be the growth of confidence, that of credit requires still more time to arrive at maturity” ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Regular Contributor
Carsalesmn

7300 to 10,000 CLI on BOFA Virgin Atlantic card... Had to go through back door number and lots of probing! BOFA's CC division knows what you have in your deposit accounts with them too!!!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}