Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B of A application

tag
jackg
Established Contributor

B of A application

I did an on-line app yesterday and got the 7-10 day message but, as usual, I need instant gratification now, **bleep** it!
Does anyone have the phone number to call that will advise you of the status of your app?

Thank You (anxiety level decreased 2 points for asking the question, imagine what'll happen if I get a response. My mental wellness is in your hands CB's. )
FICO scores on November 17, 2014 (prior to applying for and being approved my mortgage)

EX=738
EQ=735
TU=754

FICO scores on March 4, 2015 after being approved for mortgage and buying the home, the mortgage isn't yet reporting.
EX- 689 EQ- 739 TU- 739
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
techgirl
Frequent Contributor

Re: B of A application

Last week I did an online app because I had to have instant gratification and I have no patience.... The number was on the application - did you keep a copy? Mine is at home, I'm currently at work :-(
05/12: approx 680 across the board
04/08 EQ: 730 TU: 748 EX: 718
03/08: EQ: 713 TU: ? EX: ?
12/07: EQ: 689 TU: 711 EX: 721
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I find out the status of my credit card application?

If you applied for a Bank of America credit card online, check your application status online. You can also check the status of your application by calling us at 1.800.242.5722.

http://www.bankofamerica.com/creditcards/index.cfm?template=faq#cc3

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

To the Sliegh Center with you jackg

Go for CLI's next time this happens-

BTW- Who am I to talk- I have way over apped and am an enabler-
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.