Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B of A baseball Mastercard

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: B of A baseball Mastercard

First I would call application status. 877-721-9405. If not satisfied. 888-221-6262. If it's a denial.
Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of America and Citibank like to chit chat over the fence like neighbors I burned Home Depot therefore bofA won't give me a thing. Just throwing that out there they don't like badies, heck they like bankruptcy more than a charge off
Message 12 of 19
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

Thanks guys called status update still said pending so I called credit services bam approved $2000 just had to verify address since I had moved in past 12 months thanks guys
Message 13 of 19
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Tomgon1981 wrote:
Thanks guys called status update still said pending so I called credit services bam approved $2000 just had to verify address since I had moved in past 12 months thanks guys

Congrats. At least you listened. Nice starting limit. 

Message 14 of 19
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

Congrats, now use the card and make signifiant payments and 6 months ask for a CLI. They are suprisingly easy to work with despite what others say about them. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 15 of 19
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

The BoA MLB MC is very similar to the Cash Rewards cards except that the Cash Rewards is usually only advertised as a Visa.

The MLB MC also includes PayPass, the contactless payment. There are not many places that use PayPass, but I added a MLB MC a few months ago.

I now have the Cash Rewards MC (via a PC), Cash Rewards Visa, and the MLB MC. 

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 16 of 19
Wovenyarn
Regular Contributor

I received a mailed preapproval offer for this card a few days ago but I just got their Cash Rewards card last week.  Why o why are they trying to make me leave the garden???

Freedom $3k, DCU $5k, BoA Rewards $1k, BoA Americard $2k, Barclay's Ring $3k, Cap 1 Plat $2k, QS1 $2k, Discover IT $500, Lowe's $10k

Scores: EQ 687, TU 709, EX 692
Message 17 of 19
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

I just need the nfl card from barclay then I'll be good on cards but I'm gonna wait till may or June to app for it tho due to lots of inquiry
Message 18 of 19
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Wovenyarn wrote:

I received a mailed preapproval offer for this card a few days ago but I just got their Cash Rewards card last week.  Why o why are they trying to make me leave the garden???

Youd really leave the garden for a card that is literally identical to what you have other than an MLB logo?

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.