Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B of A pre-approval site

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

B of A pre-approval site

I went on this today and it said sorry there were no special online offers for me currently but below that it had 2 links. One took me to info on 3 CC's they offer and the other link told about their checking/savings accounts.   Do you think this means I have a chance with one of the 3 cards they listed.  I had a BK 05'.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: B of A pre-approval site

@Anonymous wrote:
I went on this today and it said sorry there were no special online offers for me currently but below that it had 2 links. One took me to info on 3 CC's they offer and the other link told about their checking/savings accounts.   Do you think this means I have a chance with one of the 3 cards they listed.  I had a BK 05'.

You won't get a non secured card from BofA with a recent BK. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a bk from '01 and I didn't get any offers either.

BOA is going through too much drama for me anyway. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

flyers wrote: 
  I had a BK 05'.

What have you done since then?

Have you re-established  any credit lines at all? Do you have any credit lines?

Did you take B of A down in any way in your BK? If you did they will probably have you black listed.

We need to hear more about your current finances.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since the BK I have had 2 car loans, mortgage, 2 short term store financing promo loans, and gotten 4 CC's(Chase, SST, HSBC & CU.   Scores 685-686.   BofA was not IIB.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.