Regular Contributor
flyers

B of A pre-approval site

I went on this today and it said sorry there were no special online offers for me currently but below that it had 2 links. One took me to info on 3 CC's they offer and the other link told about their checking/savings accounts.   Do you think this means I have a chance with one of the 3 cards they listed.  I had a BK 05'.
Senior Contributor
smallfry

Re: B of A pre-approval site

flyers wrote:
I went on this today and it said sorry there were no special online offers for me currently but below that it had 2 links. One took me to info on 3 CC's they offer and the other link told about their checking/savings accounts.   Do you think this means I have a chance with one of the 3 cards they listed.  I had a BK 05'.

You won't get a non secured card from BofA with a recent BK. 

Frequent Contributor
lessons_learned

I have a bk from '01 and I didn't get any offers either.

BOA is going through too much drama for me anyway. 

Where I was 8/22/08 TU 581 EQ 554 EX 615
Where I am 7/30/09 EX 737 (FAKO) EQ 689 TU 745
Can't wait to see what my scores will be when all my accounts hit the 1 year mark!
Valued Contributor
usmc58555

flyers wrote: 
  I had a BK 05'.

What have you done since then?

Have you re-established  any credit lines at all? Do you have any credit lines?

Did you take B of A down in any way in your BK? If you did they will probably have you black listed.

We need to hear more about your current finances.

Signature line begins:
Credit is not a right, but a business transaction, one that takes into account risk, and charges accordingly based on that risk.
Your credit score is an aspect of your credit profile. Important? yes but just an aspect. Contributing/supplemental information determines the finer point of the deal. Ask any question, respect me not to get mad if the answer is not the affirmation you are looking for,
Regular Contributor
flyers

Since the BK I have had 2 car loans, mortgage, 2 short term store financing promo loans, and gotten 4 CC's(Chase, SST, HSBC & CU.   Scores 685-686.   BofA was not IIB.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+