Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAILEY, BANKS, & BIDDLE...cc

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

BAILEY, BANKS, & BIDDLE...cc

Mods...Please dont move...this is CC related!

OMG...

Going thru my EX report, and I noticed  under "accounts in good standing", that I have a BB&B cc on there from 2002, along with all the good payment history! LOL.. It was apparently closed by me in 2008, paid/closed/good standing/never late. Will continue reporting till April 2018, yay! 

For those that arent familiar with this card, its a higher end jewelry CC, issued by Citibank at the time. I went to their website for the heck of it, and didnt see anywhere that you could apply...it may be one of those things now, like Cartier, where you have to request an application by phone, or apply in person, which I vaguely remember doing back in 2002, LOL!! 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

Re: BAILEY, BANKS, & BIDDLE...cc

@pizza1 wrote:

OMG...

Going thru my EX report, and I noticed  under "accounts in good standing", that I have a BB&B cc on there from 2002, along with all the good payment history! LOL.. It was apparently closed by me in 2008, paid/closed/good standing/never late. Will continue reporting till April 2018, yay! 

For those that arent familiar with this card, its a higher end jewelry CC, issued by Citibank at the time. I went to their website for the heck of it, and didnt see anywhere that you could apply...it may be one of those things now, like Cartier, where you have to request an application by phone, or apply in person, which I vaguely remember doing back in 2002, LOL!! 

As my grandmother would have said: "you have more credit cards than Carter has pills!" Whatever that means!

Message 2 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@IaBoy62 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

OMG...

As my grandmother would have said: "you have more credit cards than Carter has pills!" Whatever that means!

yea, but this one is closedSmiley Wink

Message 3 of 9
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@IaBoy62 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

OMG...

"He/She has more _________ than Carter has Little Liver Pills" was a common saying back in the 50s/60s.  Fill in the blank with whatever you want, in this case credit cards.  Carter made a LOT of Little Liver Pills until they were forced to change the name to just Little Pills.  In any case, they made a lot of them back in the day.  The expression means that you have a LOT of something in comparison to Carter and their Little Pills. 

And yes, I'm older than dirt!  Smiley Wink  I remember their commercials on TV...in Black and White...on TV stations that broadcast only part of the day.

Pizza1 probably does have more cards than Carter has Little Liver Pills!!

Message 4 of 9
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

@IaBoy62 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

OMG...

"He/She has more _________ than Carter has Little Liver Pills" was a common saying back in the 50s/60s.  Fill in the blank with whatever you want, in this case credit cards.  Carter made a LOT of Little Liver Pills until they were forced to change the name to just Little Pills.  In any case, they made a lot of them back in the day.  The expression means that you have a LOT of something in comparison to Carter and their Little Pills. 

And yes, I'm older than dirt!  Smiley Wink  I remember their commercials on TV...in Black and White...on TV stations that broadcast only part of the day.

Pizza1 probably does have more cards than Carter has Little Liver Pills!!

Thanks for the history lesson.....awesome!! You have an awesome card lineup as well!

Message 5 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

that is very interesting!!

laBoy...Im no way near Ron1 or CA thoughSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 9
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
that is very interesting!!

laBoy...Im no way near Ron1 or CA thoughSmiley Wink

I know, Pizza and I wouldn't judge if you did have that many. Your post about closing some store cards made me think about my extra ones I don't need. Mazuma let me know last week no cli until I close some accounts! Smiley Surprised

Message 7 of 9
Bman70
Established Contributor

You just noticed this? Wow your credit reports must be a jungle, I know every item (16-17) on mine by heart. 

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 8 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Bman70 wrote:

You just noticed this? Wow your credit reports must be a jungle, I know every item (16-17) on mine by heart. 

yes...I "just" noticed this due to the following:

1)..Ive been more interested in rebuilding and scores since my BK

2). I dont subscribe to any monitoring, and the 3-pull here at fico didnt have this listed at all.

3. I havent been able to get my EX report for a year until now, which I had to get by mail. This acct isnt listed on the other two. 

4) Ive been more concerned with my baddies reporting correctly and intervening with those, than any positive accts showing. 

Now that all the baddies are reporting correctly from the BK, then I took a look at the rest of the report, and all the positives reporting.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.