Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BARCLAY'S B&N MASTERCARD CLI LUV BUTTON

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BARCLAY'S B&N MASTERCARD CLI LUV BUTTON

@MrShush wrote:
It popped up on my Priceline Sig. Visa after a year. Pulled it for a $7500 increase and they HP on TU. Went from 12.5 to 20k so I can't complain.

Was it instant?

Message 11 of 14
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MrShush wrote:
It popped up on my Priceline Sig. Visa after a year. Pulled it for a $7500 increase and they HP on TU. Went from 12.5 to 20k so I can't complain.

Was it instant?

No it was not instant. Actually I had to fill out the form twice in 2 weeks. First time nothing happened so I did it again. Next day I got the hard and an underwriter from barclays called. I didnt answer the phone (i was chicken) but logged in and they have it to me anyway.
Message 12 of 14
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

The button is there on my B$N and also my Apple card.

And the last time I asked for a Barclay's CLI was a couple of years ago, and there was no hard pull.  And I got CLI's on both cards, evem though I only asked for one!

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 13 of 14
wmarat
Valued Contributor

It looks like Barclay is pulling hard now for CLI's. They refused cli on my ameriprice card because they could not access my TU report. Closing the card.

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.