Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BARCLAYS CLI

tag
Emeraldautomotive
New Contributor

BARCLAYS CLI

In my latest ap spree my last card was a barclays frontier airlines card (perfect since they are new to cleveland, and we are going to Disney). After 1 1/2 of aping with them I am finally in. My question is the limit is not huge, so should I call and recon the limit for a much higher one. Any opinions would be great. Any suggestions?

Life is about decisions good ones and bad ones, we will prosper when we make more good ones than bad ones.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FlawlessShineAutoSpa
Established Contributor

Re: BARCLAYS CLI

Congratulations! I remember from a previous post that you were denied a few times from Barclay's Persistence prevails! Continue your Success in the World of Credit Cards!

American Express Blue Cash Everyday $2000 •• Cap1 Venture One $10K
Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard $1500 •• Chase Freedom Visa $3500
Cap 1 Quicksilver Visa $5000 •• Cap 1 Quicksilver Mastecard $2000
Syncrhrony $1500 •• Citi Double Cash $1700 •• Cap1 Spark Classic $2000
Credit One Visa $500

Message 2 of 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

In my opinion you would waste a HP unless there have been changes in your credit report. They like to see responsible payment history and are good about giving auto CLIs at 6 months. YMMV

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 3 of 6
Emeraldautomotive
New Contributor

Coldnmn, my wife was preapproved for a priceline card. After 2 months she put in for a balance transfer, they raised her limit from 1000 to 6000. I was hoping for the same 

Life is about decisions good ones and bad ones, we will prosper when we make more good ones than bad ones.
Message 4 of 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Emeraldautomotive wrote:

Coldnmn, my wife was preapproved for a priceline card. After 2 months she put in for a balance transfer, they raised her limit from 1000 to 6000. I was hoping for the same 

That's why I said your milage may vary. Most get turned down. I just gave my opinion. Good Luck if you go for it.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 6
Emeraldautomotive
New Contributor

Flawlessshineautospa, thank you, don't ever give up, the worst they can say is no. My huge app spree lead to about 12 new accounts and my scores actually went up 50 points. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.