Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBRZMC CITI reporting

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

BBRZMC CITI reporting

I know I owe about $105 on my BBRZMC but got a scorewatch alert and it shows that this account is now at $0 and when I log on to my account on BB, it says $105. I just made a payment about 1 week ago that brought my balance to $105 from $195.

Anyone else experienced that?

Not that I'm not thrilled that I'm now 'in' with CITI since they always have denied me a card but if it's already starting with this fiasco, it's not looking good. Hopefully a small glitch in their system.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Re: BBRZMC CITI reporting

Its because the reward zone cards being reported by capital one are being closed out.  Citi is supposed to report a new trade line but back date it to when the account was initially opened.  That could be good if it were one of your older accounts but bad if it was opened recently.  

Message 2 of 7
CS800
Super Contributor

I have had this card since 2008.

Message 3 of 7
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

I have had mine for about 2 years so its going to hurt my AAOA.

Message 4 of 7
CS800
Super Contributor

When it went to Cap One, it was a seamless transition, nothing changed but now hopefully CITI backdates me to 2008. I would not be a happy camper if it reports as new.

Message 5 of 7
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Yeah, it doesnt make much sense why they are doing it this way. I forget which CRA it is, but one of them on mine says transferred/sold.  I wish that it would be seamless like it was with Capital One.  This would be really crummy for someone that opened it within the last few months.  Triple pulled by capital one only for it to report as two new accounts.

Message 6 of 7
SpeeDj
Regular Contributor

Here's a good discussion relating to the transition:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Cap-1-Best-Buy-reporting-closed-on-Experian-due-to-Citi...

JP

TU:552 | EQ:561 | EX:567 | Starting Score [LP from 08]
TU:693 | EQ:682 | EX:700 | Current Score [11.21.13]
[720 Overall] Goal Score - The grass is greener in the garden! (Amex made me fall out... since 12.13)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.