cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBRZMC Capital One >>> Citi Conversion Registration Successful!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Re: BBRZMC Capital One >>> Citi Conversion Registration Successful!

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

Good luck! I would order a replacement card if it takes them awhile to issue one to every cardmember.

I requested the replacement and it said my account wasn't  eligible.

Ron.

Message 41 of 81
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Then maybe they are processing replacemmnet cards for everybody.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 42 of 81
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Anyone had luck w/ instant cli after hitting the "luv button"?  I also got the 7-10msg.  I really hope I don't get a HP.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 43 of 81
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Anthonykc said he got the 7-10 but was approved about an hour later.  It's been roughly 2.5 hours since I tried and it doesn't look like it's been processed yet.  I just got a secure message saying a decision would be made shortly.

Message 44 of 81
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Keep us updated...

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 45 of 81
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

I've just registered as well!! I hope Citi is good to us with cli and other rewards. Funy thing happened last Saturday! I received a letter from Cap1 about my Best Buy reward zone card...........it says

"When you applied online for the Best Buy Reward Zone credit card ussied by Capital One, you were approved for the Reward Zone Gold Mastercard with an annua fee of $59.00.

Today, we're letting you know that we're refunding the full amount of the annual fee, plus ny fees and interest incurred as a result of the annual fee. Depending on your account status, you should see the refund in the form of a staement credit or check within the next 30 to 45 days.

Additionally, you've been upgraded from Gold to Platinum with no annual fee and a lower purchase Annual Percentage Rate of xx.xx%. All other terms and conditions of your account remain the same. Your credit card and account number will unchanged at thi time. Simply use your card, and enjoy the Platinum benefits."

This letter came out of no where, I didn't ask or call for this but I'll take it!! I don;t know why their being so generous specially changing to Citi? I guess Cap1 wants a good last impression before Citi takes over? Anyone has this same letter or have any idea why they would send this letter and is the benefit any different from Gold to Platinum?? Thank you.

Message 46 of 81
SteveUrkel
Frequent Contributor

i received that letter as well

*22 Years Old* Started my credit at age 19
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature- $9,200 II TFCU - $2,500 II Amex BCE - $2,400 II Paypal Extras Mastercard - $7,600 II American Eagle VISA - $3300 II Best Buy Visa - $3,000 II Chase Slate - $500
Message 47 of 81
Brusilov
Established Contributor

I asked one of the reps earlier if they knew if CLI requests were hard or soft, what my APR was, and if I could possibly convert to Platinum from Gold.   I'm not sure if they're still a bit disorganized from the switchover but they said they would forward my questions to another analyst who would respond back to me via secure message within the next 24 hours.

Message 48 of 81
Give_Me_Credit_Please
Regular Contributor

Hopefully they would send me a letter saying I got cli!!!!

Message 49 of 81
Ron1
Super Contributor

I just called them and they told me they are going to send out the new cards and welcome package between October 5 and October 18. By the meantime, you can still use Cap 1 RZMC.

Ron.

Message 50 of 81
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.