Did you mean: 

BBRZMC Surprise!!!

tag
patternofstars7
Contributor

Re: BBRZMC Surprise!!!

@purseman wrote:

Congrats,

Are they giving you guys auto CLI? Also, how long have you had your cards?

It was an auto CLI. I've only had my card a little over 6 months

Message 11 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also got an auto CLI from $500 to $800. I have the no AF platinum card and have had it since last July.

Message 12 of 39
O-day
New Contributor

OMG!!!!!!! I just checked mine and mine jumped from 300 to 500! not much but this is my first increase from HSBC and ive had this card for exactly a year Smiley Happy 

Message 13 of 39
mahendra82
Contributor

No increase for me Smiley Sad. I'm still at 500, and I've had my card for 8 months now. Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 39
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

still at 1500 with crappy gold. i always wonder about those who have 3k+ rzmc cards, or those who received large increases with them. what is their credit profile like?

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 15 of 39
tsquad131
Frequent Contributor

no increase either, had my card for exactly a year too, started at $500 and still at $500 I have the no AF gold card. never carried a balance and used the card once a month for gas and one time made a purchase for $350 at bestbuy and paid it in full that statement cut.

amazon
Message 16 of 39
ALP
New Contributor

Just went from 300 to 700.  Had my card for 1 year.  My activity varied, from PIF to carrying a small balance.  My card is the Gold with no annual fee so I wanted to make them happy in some regard. 

I was going to close them this month too.  With no annual fee and this cli I really don't have a reason to close them now. 

Starting Score: 610
Current Score: 676
TU: 678
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, me too. Auto CLI from $3000 to $3400.

Message 19 of 39
favre_2_free
New Contributor

I've had both the HSBC Plat Card and BBRZMC for about a year.  About 6 months ago, I got a measly $100 CLI on the Plat card to $400, and have gotten absolutely nothing on the BBRZMC with a $500 limit.  I've pumped about $2400 through the HSBC card PIF every month, and I've pumped about $4000 through the BBRZMC and PIF in every month.

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Message 20 of 39
minimock
Frequent Contributor

After 5 years to the day....with an initial CL of $500, and maxing the card and paying it off every month with no lates Best Buy Rewardzone MC just gave me a $200 CLI out of the blue,  Ive tried to get a CLI for YEARS, and now they give a small one with out asking ........ LMAO....I wonder if it will take another 5 years to get another 200 bucks LOL.

Was it the five years or did anyone else get one?

Message 17 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.