Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBRZMC Surprise!!!

Contributor

Re: BBRZMC Surprise!!!

purseman wrote:

Congrats,

Are they giving you guys auto CLI? Also, how long have you had your cards?

It was an auto CLI. I've only had my card a little over 6 months

Message 11 of 39
Established Member

I also got an auto CLI from $500 to $800. I have the no AF platinum card and have had it since last July.

Message 12 of 39
New Contributor

OMG!!!!!!! I just checked mine and mine jumped from 300 to 500! not much but this is my first increase from HSBC and ive had this card for exactly a year Smiley Happy 

Message 13 of 39
Contributor

No increase for me Smiley Sad. I'm still at 500, and I've had my card for 8 months now. Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 39
Valued Contributor

still at 1500 with crappy gold. i always wonder about those who have 3k+ rzmc cards, or those who received large increases with them. what is their credit profile like?

Message 15 of 39
Frequent Contributor

no increase either, had my card for exactly a year too, started at $500 and still at $500 I have the no AF gold card. never carried a balance and used the card once a month for gas and one time made a purchase for $350 at bestbuy and paid it in full that statement cut.

amazon
Message 16 of 39
New Contributor

Just went from 300 to 700.  Had my card for 1 year.  My activity varied, from PIF to carrying a small balance.  My card is the Gold with no annual fee so I wanted to make them happy in some regard. 

I was going to close them this month too.  With no annual fee and this cli I really don't have a reason to close them now. 

Starting Score: 610
Current Score: 676
TU: 678
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 39
Regular Contributor

Wow, me too. Auto CLI from $3000 to $3400.

Message 19 of 39
New Contributor

I've had both the HSBC Plat Card and BBRZMC for about a year.  About 6 months ago, I got a measly $100 CLI on the Plat card to $400, and have gotten absolutely nothing on the BBRZMC with a $500 limit.  I've pumped about $2400 through the HSBC card PIF every month, and I've pumped about $4000 through the BBRZMC and PIF in every month.

Amex Gold, Capital One VentureOne & Platium Cards, AAA BoA Signature Visa, Barclays Airtran & Frontier Airlines Cards, Paypal MC, Best Buy RewardZone Mastercard and Chase Speedway Mastercard....and I FINALLY Welcome to Discover...thank you and have a great day!!!!
EX: 667 (8/6 Amex App) - EQ 700 - TU 697
Message 20 of 39
Frequent Contributor

After 5 years to the day....with an initial CL of $500, and maxing the card and paying it off every month with no lates Best Buy Rewardzone MC just gave me a $200 CLI out of the blue,  Ive tried to get a CLI for YEARS, and now they give a small one with out asking ........ LMAO....I wonder if it will take another 5 years to get another 200 bucks LOL.

Was it the five years or did anyone else get one?

Scores: EQ (FICO) - 730 | EX (FICO) - 722 | TU (FICO) - 713 - 06/25/2014

US Airways MC (5 K) | US Airways World MC (10 K) | Chase United Airlines Sig VISA (5K) | BOA Rewards Sig Visa (10K) Citi Dividend Plat MC (5.6K) | Discover Miles (6.6K) | AMEX BCE (7 K) | AMEX Plat Delta (11 K) | BOA PLAT (7.5K)

Message 17 of 39