Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBRZMC cli a hard pull?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BBRZMC cli a hard pull?

I'm considering hitting the love button on my BBRZMC before Cap one takes over, but don't want to get hit with a hard pull. I got an increase last year and it was a soft, but is it always a soft or can they do hard pulls as well?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
afbar1114
Valued Contributor

Re: BBRZMC cli a hard pull?

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm considering hitting the love button on my BBRZMC before Cap one takes over, but don't want to get hit with a hard pull. I got an increase last year and it was a soft, but is it always a soft or can they do hard pulls as well?

most of the time its a SP but i nver got a CLI on this card. so i closed it

AMEX PRG; AMEX EveryDay $14,800; Freedom $6k; Sapphire $7k; IHG Select $5k; Discover $2,400; BofA Better Balance $9,100; Bank Americard $5,900; Citi DC $2,700; Citi Diamond $2,500; BestBuy $20,000; Amazon Prime $5k, United Club $15,000; Home Depot $20,000; Barclays $7,500

Total Credit Limits: $122,650
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@afbar1114 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

most of the time its a SP but i nver got a CLI on this card. so i closed it

Thanks, they have been good to me. I've two cli's from them, one they just gave me and the other I hit the button.

Message 3 of 8
LS2982
Mega Contributor

AFAIK they are SP's (but all of my reports were froze so it had to do SP or decline)

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 8
casi218
Valued Member

I wanted to maybe hit the love button too! I don't see it on the website?? Do you have to call or am I just not seeing it?

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LS2982 wrote:
AFAIK they are SP's (but all of my reports were froze so it had to do SP or decline)

I am pretty sure existing creditors can HP you even with a frozen report.

Don't know if it works the same, but I just got a CLI this week from my Best Buy Store Card I requested through the website and it was a SP.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@casi218 wrote:

I wanted to maybe hit the love button too! I don't see it on the website?? Do you have to call or am I just not seeing it?

Mine is on the website, under the customer service tab. I tried it and got the 7-10 day message, I just got a cli last fall so maybe I'm not past the 6 months yet. I should keep better track of these things Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 8
casi218
Valued Member

thanks Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.