Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBRZMC

tag
jackig64
New Contributor

BBRZMC

Hi All, so I have had this wonderful card for about 7 months with a $400.00 limit.  I have auto payments of $650.00 per month set up.  I never carry a balance and do enjoy the Best Buy Certificates that I get.  But I would like a higher limit,  I called the Back Door number for HSBC that was listed (after getting denied by Customer Service), i spoke with a very nice gal who told me that it appears my CLI was Declined not due to my credit report but the Program itself is not allowing any increases.  She did tell me that the Best Buy cards are going through a upgrade and encouraged me to try back in a month or so.   I will say that based on her slight pause my gut said she was providing information as accurate as she had....And they didn't pull my credit report. .Time will tell.  In the meantime deep sigh..  Just thought I would share.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBRZMC

Right now I wouldn't be suprised if hsbc has frozen up their accounts as they are looking to sell their retail and cc business in North America  to Capone.

Message 2 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Right now I would be suprised if hsbc has frozen up their accounts as they are looking to sell their retail and cc business in North America  to Capone.

Not looking.. it's done!

for original poster don't count on this card to EVER move.... HSBC opened up the CLI button for litterally like 30 days and people mostly got $300 increases like me... VERY FEW got real CLI but on the Household cards vs orchard and best buy mc I think.

Message 3 of 5
notmyj
Regular Contributor

I got a CLI on mine back in July. Went from 300 to 600. Nothing since as I am waiting for my Util to go back down to zero as I just paid everything off in full except my student loans.

BK7 Filed 6/4/18
341 7/13/18
SCORES
7/19/18 Pre Discharge TU 8 572 EX 8 566
Message 4 of 5
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Right now I wouldn't be suprised if hsbc has frozen up their accounts as they are looking to sell their retail and cc business in North America  to Capone.

Man...if that isn't a true Freudian slip, I don't know what is Smiley Very Happy

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.