cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Amex 5X points on ALL purchases starting 6/4/15 for 2 weeks during the NBA finals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA Amex 5X points on ALL purchases starting 6/4/15 for 2 weeks during the NBA finals

Explain what?

Art is self explanatory.
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA Amex 5X points on ALL purchases starting 6/4/15 for 2 weeks during the NBA finals

I guess I have no eye for art... when I look at bird paintings, all I see is red.

Message 12 of 16
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess I have no eye for art... when I look at bird paintings, all I see is red.

Never knew art could be partisan too... the other colour's also there.

Message 13 of 16
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

It will be interesting to see how they react to very large charges.   Sounds like heavy hitters on DC Elite were closed (not all of course).  Now this doesnt have to be MS, but if they end up owing lots more than they intend....

Message 14 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

It will be interesting to see how they react to very large charges.   Sounds like heavy hitters on DC Elite were closed (not all of course).  Now this doesnt have to be MS, but if they end up owing lots more than they intend....

I don't think they know what is about to hit them.

Message 15 of 16
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

So basically a more systematic duck card - with a somewhat more plausible reasoning behind AA: looks like this customer is exhibiting risky behavior.

Actual reasoning: oh **bleep** we've given too much credit. How quick can we shutdown half of those cards without people calling us names over phone and on the internet?

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.