Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Clearpoints

tag
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

BBVA Clearpoints

Recently called about a cli on this card and the rep said that I have to fax a letter stating that I want a cli and for how much.  This is the only way that they can consider a cli.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Re: BBVA Clearpoints

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

Recently called about a cli on this card and the rep said that I have to fax a letter stating that I want a cli and for how much.  This is the only way that they can consider a cli.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Wow! Really?! That is so archaic! In this day and age of hi-tech online banking... I think they haven’t updated their system yet that’s still on par with the 80’s Technology! Lol

Good to know cuz now I won’t have a hard time figuring out what to do with the monthly pre-qual letters that I’ve been getting from them!!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 2 of 6
ls2016
Frequent Contributor

Oh wow!!!
Current FICO 8s: Ex 768, Tu 741, Eq 741
Current FICO 9s: Ex 775, Tu ?? Eq 781
Total TLs: $120,000
8 (30-60 day) mortgage lates and 2 (30 day) auto lates remain from Jan., Feb. 2016
Current Mortgage Ex. Fico 2 787
Message 3 of 6
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

Wow! Really?! That is so archaic! In this day and age of hi-tech online banking... I think they haven’t updated their system yet that’s still on par with the 80’s Technology! Lol

Good to know cuz now I won’t have a hard time figuring out what to do with the monthly pre-qual letters that I’ve been getting from them!!

ARCHAIC is the exact words I used when speaking to the rep lol!!  I said I definitely will not be doing that, too much work just to be hard pulled.  Ill sock drawer this card sooner than later!

Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
Message 4 of 6
skorpyo3
Frequent Contributor

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

@JR_TX wrote:

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

ARCHAIC is the exact words I used when speaking to the rep lol!!  I said I definitely will not be doing that, too much work just to be hard pulled.  Ill sock drawer this card sooner than later!

I have a few posts about how terrible this bank is. They hard pulled my credit without my permission. Filed police report and disputing with Transunion. I have been working with a manager at BBVA, and she called today and said the HP would convert to a SP. LMAO! I don't believe anything from this corrupt POS bank! Transunion will take care of them! 

|EQ 698|TU 674|EX 665| BK discharged 11/2012

[Amex PRG No PSL] [Cap 1 QS Visa Sig $50,000] [Barclaycard CashForward WMC $25,000] [Patelco CU MC $20,000] [BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $15,000] [Amex BCE $13,000] [Discover It Cashback $13,500] [US Bank Cash + Visa Sig $10,000][US Bank Platinum Visa $8,400] [Penfed Power Cash Rewards Visa Sig $10,000] [USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex $15,000] [Citi AAdvantage WMC $5,000] [Macy's Amex $7,500] [JCP $6,500] [Amazon Prime $6,000] [Target $2,000]
Message 5 of 6
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@skorpyo3 wrote:

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

@JR_TX wrote:

@Shawndoe79 wrote:

I have a few posts about how terrible this bank is. They hard pulled my credit without my permission. Filed police report and disputing with Transunion. I have been working with a manager at BBVA, and she called today and said the HP would convert to a SP. LMAO! I don't believe anything from this corrupt POS bank! Transunion will take care of them! 

OMG you are starting to scare me lol.  I hope i dont have any of these horrible experiences

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.