Re: BBVA Compass NBA Amex Daily Limits!

I think it's already loaded in your account when you call and ask
Message 31 of 39
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Well, i didn't ask when i submitted the now failed attempt for a HP CLI but i think i'll be ringing them back up again Monday to see if anything might be sitting on my BBVA account like is been mentioned.

Interesting to see that since they are a bank per say that they don't generally have 0% BT offers though.

Message 32 of 39
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

Well, i didn't ask when i submitted the now failed attempt for a HP CLI but i think i'll be ringing them back up again Monday to see if anything might be sitting on my BBVA account like is been mentioned.

Interesting to see that since they are a bank per say that they don't generally have 0% BT offers though.

When I called, the rep said BT offers can change from day to day, week to week, month to month.  She really tried to sell it to me as if this was the last opportunity.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 33 of 39
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

When I called, the rep said BT offers can change from day to day, week to week, month to month.  She really tried to sell it to me as if this was the last opportunity.

Thanks 12njoy in sharing that correspondence.

I don't need it or would even neccessarily want a BT offer from Compass Bank right now but it demands i find out if anything is on the screen at all with my account. While on the line i'll press for an APR Reduction too but i don't really expect that from them either.

Looks like in the SD with this card after finals. I'm kind of bummed over the turn down anyway.

Message 34 of 39
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I don't need it or would even neccessarily want a BT offer from Compass Bank right now but it demands i find out if anything is on the screen at all with my account. While on the line i'll press for an APR Reduction too but i don't really expect that from them either.

Looks like in the SD with this card after finals. I'm kind of bummed over the turn down anyway.

What is your current APR?  I didn't even think to ask them that but I'm at 13%which is pretty low for me.   Just realized that I had a 11% with NFCU.  Don't know when they lowered that from 15% but happy they did

___________ 12Njoy
Message 35 of 39
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

9.48 or 10.48 or something right around that.
Message 36 of 39
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

What is your current APR?  I didn't even think to ask them that but I'm at 13%which is pretty low for me.   Just realized that I had a 11% with NFCU.  Don't know when they lowered that from 15% but happy they did

13.24% Smiley Very Happy

I'm still gonna press them that it's not low enough. Why not?

Message 37 of 39
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
9.48 or 10.48 or something right around that.

Wow

___________ 12Njoy
Message 38 of 39
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

13.24% Smiley Very Happy

I'm still gonna press them that it's not low enough. Why not?

I agree

___________ 12Njoy
Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.