Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA NBA AmEX Card Holders

tag
northface28
Established Contributor

BBVA NBA AmEX Card Holders

Mount up, with the NBA Finals set to start on June 4th, get your card ready for 5x back on EVERY purchase for the duration of the NBA Finals. Whomever wins, I hope it takes 7 games.

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

Re: BBVA NBA AmEX Card Holders

• 5X POINTS2,3Earn 5X points on all purchases, not just NBA purchases, during the NBA All-Star Weekend and two weeks of the NBA Finals.

NICE!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY APP NOW!!!!!!

https://www.bbvacompass.com/nba/

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yep. I ve been patiently waiting since I opened the card on April 9th to meet my bonus spend that week!

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tonyjones wrote:
  • 5X POINTS2,3Earn 5X points on all purchases, not just NBA purchases, during the NBA All-Star Weekend and two weeks of the NBA Finals.

NICE!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY APP NOW!!!!!!

NO-  That frenzy is over......Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 15
Pitt570
New Contributor

Will do...locked and loaded and ready to swipe =)

PSECU $20k | Navy cash rewards $22K | Navchek $15k | BBVA NBA 4.5K | Discover it $1.5K I Chase CSP $12.5K | Cabelas Visa $1K | Chase Slate $3.5k | Lowes $20k || Paypal SC $2K Home depot $8K |Chase united mileage plus explorer 17K | PenFed Promise 12.5K | PenFedPlatinum 20K | Navy Go rewards $4.5K
Message 5 of 15
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

So this weekend is the 5x points time frame? Going to make my bonus spend here, as well. Thanks for the heads up!
Message 6 of 15
northface28
Established Contributor

Game 1 is Thursday, so Id start using the card Friday until the Finals ends. I dont trust corporations, especially banks. I dont want any monkey business accruing my 5x points. 

BK Discharged 9/11

Cap1 Quiksilver Visa Signature $41k| Discover IT $24k| Barclays Uber VISA $16.2k|BOA Cash Rewards $8.4k| BOA BBR $6k|AMEX Cash Magnet $12.8k|AMEX BCP $16.6k|Huntington Voice $5.5k|Citi Double Cash $5.7k| US Bank Cash+ $6.5k
Message 7 of 15
Littlewing745
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yep. I ve been patiently waiting since I opened the card on April 9th to meet my bonus spend that week!

Same here. In fact, I'm paying off my Pelicans season tickets during that 2-week span, on top of moving *ALL* of my monthly bills to this account to be paid in a 2-week span. THEY WILL PAY FOR FOR THEIR GENEROSITY Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@tonyjones wrote:

NICE!!!!!!!

EVERYBODY APP NOW!!!!!!

NO-  That frenzy is over......Smiley Tongue

Not necessarily. If the Sonics come back.... Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Card arrived today! Use the bbva to earn 5x points whle you miss a game taking the missus out! No way, go somewhere with screens.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.