BBVA NBA American Express CLI?

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BBVA NBA American Express CLI?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

I was gonna say, if you requested it and the possibility of a HP, definitely aim high.  Keep the thread posted for data points.  Oh, and thanks for being the guinea pig Smiley Wink   As I mentioned upthread, for me $30K works and the account is roughly 7~ months old.  I'd do an HP for something else before this one, but that's just me.

I am not going to request a CLI either, $30K is enought for now Smiley Wink and why to waste a HP when you can apply for another one Smiley Very Happy

You both have great limits! Smiley Happy .... Congrats!

I think Mia applied shortly after Yes-Its-Me and I got approved back in April - good times, good times! Smiley Tongue

Message 31 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

I was gonna say, if you requested it and the possibility of a HP, definitely aim high.  Keep the thread posted for data points.  Oh, and thanks for being the guinea pig Smiley Wink   As I mentioned upthread, for me $30K works and the account is roughly 7~ months old.  I'd do an HP for something else before this one, but that's just me.

I am not going to request a CLI either, $30K is enought for now Smiley Wink and why to waste a HP when you can apply for another one Smiley Very Happy

You both have great limits! Smiley Happy .... Congrats!

I think Mia applied shortly after Yes-Its-Me and I got approved back in April - good times, good times! Smiley Tongue

I want to be like Both of you when I grow up ... lol Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 34
stellar
Established Contributor

What was the outcome of your cli request?

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@stellar wrote:

What was the outcome of your cli request?

I apologize Smiley Sad. I totally forgot about updating my request for CLI from BBVA NBA. Unfortunately they denied me coz they want more payment history Smiley Sad. They suggested to ask 6 months from opening the CC. Smiley Sad

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.