Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA NBA Card - CLOSED without notice

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BBVA NBA Card - CLOSED without notice

@cem13 wrote:

DITTO.  I expect to get my card in the next day or so.  I received my PIN postcard today.  I will use it at NBA.com for my first transaction just to keep them happy.  I almost hate the NBA actually but for $13k SL and a SP; what the hell.

Cem13, how'd you manage to open this account with only a soft pull?

Message 81 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@cem13 wrote:

DITTO.  I expect to get my card in the next day or so.  I received my PIN postcard today.  I will use it at NBA.com for my first transaction just to keep them happy.  I almost hate the NBA actually but for $13k SL and a SP; what the hell.

Cem13, how'd you manage to open this account with only a soft pull?

I am curious also.. How did you get it with a softpull?

Message 82 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's strange is that:

I can login to BBVA online. My account is showing, with $19,xxx available credit.

My transaction I tried today is showing as Pending. (it will probably fall off at some point).

I'll probably call again tomorrow morning or afternoon bugging them about it. WIll update when I have more information.

Message 83 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

What's strange is that:

I can login to BBVA online. My account is showing, with $19,xxx available credit.

My transaction I tried today is showing as Pending. (it will probably fall off at some point).

I'll probably call again tomorrow morning or afternoon bugging them about it. WIll update when I have more information.

I agree.. Call again and see what exactly is going on...

Message 84 of 150
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What's strange is that:

I agree.. Call again and see what exactly is going on...

Exactly.  See if you can escalate the issue to a supervisor/manager to get some insight on what's going on.

I actually just made a purchase though NBAStore.com and went through without any issues.  Just checked online and transaction is pending.  So, we'll see for the next few days.

BBVA Compass Online.jpg

Message 85 of 150
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Alright, after reading this thread I read through every single post about BBVA on the boards to do some math

From MyFico alone...BBVA Credit Union extended $483,382,968,281 in new credit to applicants. That is just myfico alone, god knows how much it was if you include everyone else in the world...

Message 86 of 150
cem13
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My bad.  Too many apps recently.  They pulled EX.  I live in MI.

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 87 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

Alright, after reading this thread I read through every single post about BBVA on the boards to do some math

From MyFico alone...BBVA Credit Union extended $483,382,968,281 in new credit to applicants. That is just myfico alone, god knows how much it was if you include everyone else in the world...

Okay, So where's yours? Smiley Wink

Message 88 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:

image.jpg

Message 89 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cem13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My bad.  Too many apps recently.  They pulled EX.  I live in MI.

Ok... No problem and thanks for answering.

Message 90 of 150
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.