Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BBVA card?

Does anyone know of the BBVA Visa card? I received a pre-qualified promotion to this card with 3-2-1 categories on travel, grocery and others per season. $100 bonus with $1500 initial purchase as well. Not sure about it...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: BBVA card?

Some have had bad luck with BBVA. While others like myself have had good experiences. They were giving out some really nice SL when I got my BBVA Amex. They pull TU or EX depending on the product. It's still the lowest APR card I have.
Message 2 of 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
Some have had bad luck with BBVA. While others like myself have had good experiences. They were giving out some really nice SL when I got my BBVA Amex. They pull TU or EX depending on the product. It's still the lowest APR card I have.

+1

I also have that same card slated to be changed to another name/type in September and mine is been as solid as rock with absolutely no issues whatsoever.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

+1

I also have that same card slated to be changed to another name/type in September and mine is been as solid as rock with absolutely no issues whatsoever.

Do you mind if I ask if you (or anyone else know how to pay it online?  I've been mailing checks because I don't see where I can add an outside bank account online 

Message 4 of 5
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

+1

Do you mind if I ask if you (or anyone else know how to pay it online?  I've been mailing checks because I don't see where I can add an outside bank account online 

https://credit.compassbank.com/Compass_Consumer/Login.do

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.