BBVA will allow you to have two cards in your name on same account

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: BBVA will allow you to have two cards in your name on same account

@FinStar wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@ddemari wrote:
Not to get off topic anymore but I wish I could merge my 2 5/3 cards onto one sign in page. Can this be done by calling I wonder? I see no option online which isn't shocking lol. I've also managed to never speak with 5/3 on the phone haha.

Mine are both on the same signon.  They came together at time of approval.  I didn't do anything.  It was done by 5/3 I guess.

Same here ddemari.  With my recent 5/3 approval last month, it showed up online with my other one in about 24 hours.  I believe they should be able to reassign your other account into one User ID profile?  Assuming they would need to unlink and purge the other User ID first.  But, I would contact them and ask for their online/tech support to see if they can do it.  IMO, no need to have to User IDs for 5/3.

Ditto

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 31 of 37
ddemari
Super Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@ddemari wrote:
Not to get off topic anymore but I wish I could merge my 2 5/3 cards onto one sign in page. Can this be done by calling I wonder? I see no option online which isn't shocking lol. I've also managed to never speak with 5/3 on the phone haha.

Mine are both on the same signon.  They came together at time of approval.  I didn't do anything.  It was done by 5/3 I guess.

Same here ddemari.  With my recent 5/3 approval last month, it showed up online with my other one in about 24 hours.  I believe they should be able to reassign your other account into one User ID profile?  Assuming they would need to unlink and purge the other User ID first.  But, I would contact them and ask for their online/tech support to see if they can do it.  IMO, no need to have to User IDs for 5/3.

Ditto

For sure! I will give them a call tomorrow at lunch. two 5/3 log ins is totally too much haha. 

Message 32 of 37
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ddemari wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@ddemari wrote:

Ditto

For sure! I will give them a call tomorrow at lunch. two 5/3 log ins is totally too much haha. 

Yeah, try Citi!! Smiley Tongue Home Depot, Sears MC, Shell MC, HHonors + mainline Citi Cards... those can't be consolidated.  I wish at least the mainline cards could include HHonors but alas... or all Citi retail CCs under one ID.

Message 33 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tiger_uppercut wrote:

Knicks and Cavs? This is an abomination, a violation of strict sports bigamy and anti-bandwagoning laws! Why don't I just go ahead and get them to send me a Lakers card, too! And then you can place it over my cold, dead body.

+1

SMH. Dont understand why/ how somebody would want 2 different NBA teams??

Unless the other was for your wife.

Message 34 of 37
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@tiger_uppercut wrote:

Knicks and Cavs? This is an abomination, a violation of strict sports bigamy and anti-bandwagoning laws! Why don't I just go ahead and get them to send me a Lakers card, too! And then you can place it over my cold, dead body.

+1

Teams aside, I think some peoplecan benefit from having the plain Jane version along with the one with their favorite team - I did this back in May Smiley Wink

Message 35 of 37
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@tiger_uppercut wrote:

+1

SMH always got to be one in the bunch who thinks because they don't see something it doesn't make sense.  Maybe just say it's not for you and leave it at that.   One size doesn't fit all.   And I have two favorite teams that I want to show my support for and that makes all the sense to me which is really all that matters considering it's my credit and choice  

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 36 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@tiger_uppercut wrote:

+1

I just wish we still had one. On the other hand, if we did I'd probably be dealing with the BBVA headache. Smiley LOL

Message 37 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.