Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCE $100 Credit Posted ~_~

tag
SomeGuyOnTheWeb
Regular Contributor

Re: BCE $100 Credit Posted ~_~

I was wondering about this. About to meet the $1,000 spend for $200 bonus threshold. The paperwork said betweeen 6 - 8 weeks. Hopefully it doesn't take anywhere near that long.

EQ - 727
TU - 752
EX - 774
Message 11 of 17
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@someguy

It won't. Everyone reports a quick posting. If not within two weeks (the longest), call and make sure the bonus is attached to your card.
Signature needs updating
Message 12 of 17
SomeGuyOnTheWeb
Regular Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
@Anonymous

It won't. Everyone reports a quick posting. If not within two weeks (the longest), call and make sure the bonus is attached to your card.

It is. I verified when I called in to activate my card.

EQ - 727
TU - 752
EX - 774
Message 13 of 17
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:
Almost as quick as the specials bonuses. Those usually by next day after the transaction posts. Haven't had any particular fave specials lately.

Yes, good on these (and things like the 2% extra at WF also post as you use) so it makes it a little more annoying that the bulk of rewards post after an extra month.  Worse than nearly everyone else (nearly, because of things like Nasa they post rewards once  a year)

Do you know how quickly HHonors and MR points are awarded? Is it as slow as my BCE?

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 14 of 17
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

I would think those regular reward categories (not the special offers), are also a month behind (actually two months for me, since the first statement didn't generate for several weeks after I got the card).
Signature needs updating
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked my account and I have a $50 credit. Woohoo!! I also got my Prime membership email in the wee hours of the morning.

And by the way, I received my card this month and paid my bills to get the credit. So it was pretty fast for me too.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just checked my account and I have a $50 credit. Woohoo!! I also got my Prime membership email in the wee hours of the morning.

And by the way, I received my card this month and paid my bills to get the credit. So it was pretty fast for me too.

My turn. Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.