Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCE LUV Question

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: BCE LUV Question

I hate snail mail! Lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 21 of 27
distantarray
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
I hate snail mail! Lol

lol if you hate snail mail thank god you never had to really fix your credit (correct me if I"m wrong lol)

but when you get bad things off you gotta opt out precreen, wait few days, delete your old addresses, dispute with CRA with letter best results in hand written send it in certified, wait a month for the response, then you got to dispute with collections and original creditor wait 30 days to respond file complaints wait another 30 days or so then rinse and repeat accordingly LOL

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 22 of 27
CS800
Super Contributor

Did you try to recon with a supervisor? AMEX denials are generally very hard to turn around.

Message 23 of 27
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Oh no... I've had to go through that process... TRUST ME. That is why I hate it... Furthermore, CRAs provide dispute results online now too :-P
I didn't see I never use snail mail, I just don't like it lol... How do you think I receive my credit cards? Lol duh:-P

:-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 24 of 27
minimock
Frequent Contributor

Well I got the letter

Here is a different twist.....

A voluntary FR,

They FR'd me, but say I don't have to do it if I dont want the CLI......

Have 30 days to complete or they will consider the CLI request closed.

Ill probably do it, my income is as indicated and the tax form will not find anything different.....

Message 25 of 27
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Hmm. What did you request a cli to? Was it >$25k?
Message 26 of 27
minimock
Frequent Contributor

I only went to 2X 14K as the 61 day 3X was unsuccessful.

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.