Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCE --->>> BCP upgrade approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BCE --->>> BCP upgrade approved

ltl wrote:

Sometimes, phrases like "keep it friendly" might mean "I can say what I want but don't criticize me" But that would be not FSR.

humuhumunukunukuapua'a wrote:

Let's agree to disagree on this one. Thanks and have a good day.

Message 31 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BCE --->>> BCP upgrade approved

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

jfriend is correct that there is no spend bonus when doing a PC to a different card. 

You earn a BCP spend bonus when you apply cold for a brand new card. Smiley Happy

Also, if you had a spend bonus on your BCE, it will not transfer to the BCP. They are different cards and you are changing to a different product (thus the term "product change").

Hope this helps.

I got a targeted offer in my email as well to upgrade BCE to BCP for $150 after 1k spend. I'm not sure if it's worth while for me though since I barely use the card anymore. Even if I just did it for year 1 and downgraded again. What do you all think?

use the link in my signature, themanwhocan's chart, you will see if it makes sense to do it or not without the promo.

however, 150 after 1k spend....$95 AF i'm assuming, lets say $55 bonus and 6%, would always beat the BCE regardless of spend. 

But, if you were ever wanting the $250 bonus on the BCP plus the 10% on amazon, then you would possibly lose out.

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.