Valued Contributor
bs6054

Re: BCE to BCP

Which suggests the CARD act explanation is right!

Senior Contributor
Open123

bs6054 wrote:

Which suggests the CARD act explanation is right!

However, I've known several people who were able to upgrade a BCE to the BCP without waiting 12 or 13 months.  My friend was able to upgrade in 10 or 11, I think.

Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

I want to convert to a bcp too!!! But I'm not ready to commit to an annual fee haha!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

Original Open in Nov 19: Delta Amex

DEc 15 Convert to BCE

When should i ask for credit increase guys ?????

She said wait until two months after the product change ??? Is that true ???

I heard one of my Fico master said just wait for original account open. Some1 confirm it please

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 9k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 3.4k|Cap: 3.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 5k| Pen:4.5k

Frequent Contributor
jake619

I thought the Delta card had an AF so you'd have already consented to that. Even if its waived the first year (I could be mistaken) I'd probably try that angle.

GangnamFICO wrote:

Because the chicks dig it when I throw down the card to the waiter and...it comes in handy if I'm short on cash until payday and need a short spot. AMEX gets the booty, and that's important when you're a Pirate.

Minor vulgarity edit --Rev

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}