Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCP $6000 limit

tag
DeadSpider
Frequent Contributor

BCP $6000 limit

Does anybody know if BCE has a limit of $6000 ?

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
migliogiorni
Established Contributor

Re: BCP $6000 limit

All amex revolver can go up to 25k without proof of income, after that they need verification and they do go higher.

BOA: 8.9k
CSP: 5k
Discover: 5k
Citi TY Preferd: 5k
Wally: 5k
JCP: 4.9k
citiForward: 4.7k
ChaseFreedom: 4.5k
DFS: 2k
Message 2 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@DeadSpider wrote:

Does anybody know if BCE has a limit of $6000

Yes, and even you get started at 2K like most new to AMEX get you can get a 3x CLI in 61 days.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 17
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

I took it that DeadSpider was asking about the limit of $6000 in purchases for the 6% cashback. If so then yes the Blue Cash Everyday will also have a limit of $6000.

Message 4 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@navigatethis12 wrote:

I took it that DeadSpider was asking about the limit of $6000 in purchases for the 6% cashback. If so then yes the Blue Cash Everyday will also have a limit of $6000.

I didn't pick up on that but that makes more sense Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@navigatethis12 wrote:

+1  Groceries are now capped at $6000 for the both, after $6K, they only get 1%.

Message 6 of 17
flowfaster
Established Contributor

That totally sucks about the cap.  So is it confirmed that the BCE is capped too? 

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@flowfaster wrote:

That totally sucks about the cap.  So is it confirmed that the BCE is capped too? 

Yes, I was officially informed of the cap with my last statement.

Message 8 of 17
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Ok thanks.  I wish the US Bank cash+ had grocery as a 5% option.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 9 of 17
DeadSpider
Frequent Contributor

Thanks and yes it's for the CAP not CL.

I think ill be ok as I have Discover and Freedom as well.

I was also considering BCE after hitting my cap on BCP on wife's card, but i don't think i'll need it.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.