Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCP 61 days, 6 mo., who knows?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BCP 61 days, 6 mo., who knows?

@afjock21 wrote:

61 days from upgrade product change too?

American Express limits you to 1 credit limit increases per 6 months. If you had any then your no longer eligible.

Message 11 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@afjock21 wrote:

American Express limits you to 1 credit limit increases per 6 months. If you had any then your no longer eligible.

1 CLI every 6 months AFTER the first CLI at 62 Days.

And you can not do PC until you have had the account for 1 year for the increase AF by credit law thing... you might be able to change if less fee but not sure.

Message 12 of 17
afjock21
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@afjock21 wrote:

CHIT!

Message 13 of 17
afjock21
Valued Member

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@afjock21 wrote:

And you can not do PC until you have had the account for 1 year for the increase AF by credit law thing... you might be able to change if less fee but not sure.

I waited about 8 years before requesting CLI does that count against my 61 days and now it's 6 months? If so, that's lousy.

Message 14 of 17
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

1 CLI every 6 months after the beginning, not based on you never asking....

why never ask? they ever increase?

Message 15 of 17
afjock21
Valued Member

bah humbug... i never asked my fault. march can't come quick enough.

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@afjock21 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@afjock21 wrote:

CHIT!

You know Chit means something dirty in my native language.... what you mean by chit?

@Creditaddict wrote:

I feel you've tried to correct me on this, but I think you've probably read it wrong. I only stated if you have had a credit limit increase. You are no longer eligible for another for 6 months. I never stated you could not get a CLI in 62 days of a new account.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.