Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCP AF waiver possible?

tag
JonStur
Established Contributor

Re: BCP AF waiver possible?

Ok you didn't mention active military...a simple call to a csr should suffice...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 11 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

@JonStur wrote:

Ok you didn't mention active military...a simple call to a csr should suffice...

+1 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

@kkapdolee wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@kkapdolee wrote:

Yeah, I have BCE already. I'm wondering if I can get the extra benefits of BCP without paying fees.

Why do you have both? Sounds like you need to close BCP because of the AF.

I don't have both. I only have BCE. I don't think they let you have both.

I was just wondering if BCP with AF waived is possible because I read on this forum that some people got AF waived for a certain card because they were moved to the new card because their old ones were no longer being offered. The card I"m talking about weren't Amex I don't think but I was just wondering if something similar can be done with Amex.

Got you now......... the fee is waived for active duty but will be applied again when tour of duty is over 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.