cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCP Upgrade/Limit Increase.. Cash Credit the same! BOOOO!

tag
afjock21
Valued Member

BCP Upgrade/Limit Increase.. Cash Credit the same! BOOOO!

Only more credit to use, but my cash credit is the same measley 200 bucks.. DAMMIT!!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: BCP Upgrade/Limit Increase.. Cash Credit the same! BOOOO!

Lol so what did your limit go up to??

Eh Cash Advances are horribly expensive antway...
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 2 of 10
Dustink
Valued Contributor

You shouldn't use the cash advance line anyways.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 3 of 10
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Exactly Dustink!!! I think my Amex cash adv apr is like 25.24%!!?! + some crazy random fee.

I hate cash advances!! Lol a lot of times creditors forget to increase the cash lines with a cli, you might have to call them to remind them. My amex cash line is equal to 20% of my overall limit.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 4 of 10
afjock21
Valued Member

Yeah I just figure it should go up with the credit too.. I was at 500 limit raised to 1,000 the other day. Cash has remained at 200... I guess I should be happy with that.

Message 5 of 10
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Swweetttt.. I think I remem that post !! Lol
Message 6 of 10
Dustink
Valued Contributor

For me; US Bank cards are 25% of the limit, Chase 50%, Amex 20%, Crap1 33%.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 7 of 10
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Congrats on CLI!

@DustinK - my cap1 cash line is 100% of my CL. Lol. They're hoping i take a big one so they can make some money xD
Message 8 of 10
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

AMEX is the last lender you want to takeout cash advances with. Even though the option is there, I'd rather take CA out from Citi than AMEX.

Message 9 of 10
j_casteel
Valued Contributor

@afjock21 wrote:

Yeah I just figure it should go up with the credit too.. I was at 500 limit raised to 1,000 the other day. Cash has remained at 200... I guess I should be happy with that.

AMEX offers limits that low? I thought for sure since all their revolvers are "prime" that the limits would be well over $1k at the very least.

Learning from my past and rebuilding..

BK discharged 1/10/17
scores: EQ 659 | TU 630 | EX 659

QS 3.8K | WF 500 | Cabela's 3k | ACU 500 |

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.