Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BCP

Thank you to everyone. Trying to figure out if it's a good fit. I have the Amex ED and I did use my Freedowhen it was the quarter for groceries. We actually spend closer to $800/month on groceries when you factor in going back for more milk and fresh fruits/vegetables. Wish more ccc's would give actual cash back instead of credits and gift cards, but that's just my preference.

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I always choose statement credit. I wish they'd offered the cash back option as a check or direct deposit, though.
Message 12 of 14
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you to everyone. Trying to figure out if it's a good fit. I have the Amex ED and I did use my Freedowhen it was the quarter for groceries. We actually spend closer to $800/month on groceries when you factor in going back for more milk and fresh fruits/vegetables. Wish more ccc's would give actual cash back instead of credits and gift cards, but that's just my preference.

I find it kind of annoying they advertise it as "cash back" when you are unable to get a check, direct deposit, etc. While technically yes, crediting my account is giving me the money back, sometimes you'd rather have the actual cash to use for something.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex gift card promotion, few bucks in pocket for 200. Again using a points structure Amex helps here too

I don't see internal cash back as a hinderance. Its all my funds

Get a serve card and fund with amex the amounts of your cashbacks?
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.