New Contributor
alsawye

Re: BEST BUY HSBC UPGRADE

SAY WHAT????? how can you be charged 2 annual fees in one year ??  hence the word ANNUAL meaning once per year ( or at least thats what it meant last time i checked )
ch7 BK 09/2011

EQ ??? TU- Walmart FICO 630 4/12/13 EX FICO 639 Lender Pull 4/6/13
Established Contributor
nicemann

Re: BEST BUY HSBC UPGRADE

alsawye wrote:
SAY WHAT????? how can you be charged 2 annual fees in one year ??  hence the word ANNUAL meaning once per year ( or at least thats what it meant last time i checked )

No....not twice in one year.  One each year.  I called them up two months ago (before I was charged again) and told them I wanted to cancel.  They said they would wave my AF for this upcoming fee and also refund my past one.  They refunded the old one but I was just charged for the new one.  The card is not worth me keeping with the AF each year and trying to haggle to get the AF waived.  They refused to wave this year even though two months ago they said they would.
As of 04/23/2011 - 731 for EQ FICO
As of 03/02/2012 - 779 for TU FICO
As of 12/2010 - 720 - 729 For EX (Chase FICO Score Provided by EX)

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}