Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEST BUY STORE CARD CITI CLI WAS A HSBC PLAN B

tag
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

BEST BUY STORE CARD CITI CLI WAS A HSBC PLAN B

Hey guy good news i had a plan b store card with hsbc and cap one i got back in 2010 had a cl of 1940 i did a request limit increase on the citi website and they upped my cl to 8000k GOOD NEWS ALL PLAN B cards can now get cli YESSSSS!

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: BEST BUY CC CITI CLI WAS A HSBC PLAN B

@cableguy123 wrote:

Hey guy good news i had a plan b credit card with hsbc and cap one i got back in 2010 had a cl of 1940 i did a request limit increase on the citi website and they upped my cl to 8000k GOOD NEWS ALL PLAN B cards can now get cli YESSSSS!

Wow congrats moving to Citi may be amazing indeed 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 25
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

Re: BEST BUY CC CITI CLI WAS A HSBC PLAN B

yes i was amazed hsbc and cap one eo said they could not do anything i am glad citi took this over i have 2 other cards with them pretty amazing i love the fact that they give out the 0% i have bought alot of stuff and never paid a dime in interest

Message 3 of 25
Boonie
Frequent Contributor

Re: BEST BUY STORE CARD CITI CLI WAS A HSBC PLAN B

Wow! Awesome CLI bump!  I am waiting to request a CLI with Citi to avoid another EQ inquiry.

04/10/17 - FICO 8s - EX 769, EQ 710, TU 724
Message 4 of 25
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

i think it was a soft pull i have not gotten any alerts from my usaa about any credit pull i just checked i do not see anything

Message 5 of 25
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 25
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

best part now is all best buy cards are on the same playing field no more sorry but we can not give you a credit limit increase lol...  i already bought me a ultra hdtv from amazon bought it on my chase and took and put the balance on my navy for 0% lol

Message 7 of 25
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@cableguy123 wrote:

best part now is all best buy cards are on the same playing field no more sorry but we can not give you a credit limit increase lol...  i already bought me a ultra hdtv from amazon bought it on my chase and took and put the balance on my navy for 0% lol

Didn't you get a BT fee?

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 8 of 25
cableguy123
Regular Contributor

no navy dose not charge bt fees i think their 0%  promotion ends sept 30

Message 9 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get the welcome kit in the mail already, or did you register online with your existing account number?  My wife has a BB Store Card, $1500 CL that she has me as an AU on.  I've been checking the mail like a crazy person (probably going stir crazy, on convalescent leave from an appendectomy last week).  Anyway as soon as we can get the new account set up online I'm going to try for a CLI.  

We got the account in December and of course Cap1 said no go both times we tried for a CLI, they did say to call in for more information.  I tried to sneak in a CLI with Cap1 before they switched over lol.  Also I wonder if she'll be able to up me from an AU to a joint/co-applicant without reapplying.  Just curious, thanks and congrats!

Oz

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.