Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BESTBUY RewardZone Master Card Credit Card

tag
danisgods
Regular Contributor

BESTBUY RewardZone Master Card Credit Card

Guys, i came back from vacation and there was that envelope saying that they needed to check in for extra information on my behalf, so i called up they asked a couple of weird questions and i was approved for a $2000 CL , it has been like a week on tuesday Aug 17th (todays is 21st)and no card in the mail, i heard that card delivery time sux , but does it really take that long to come in? none of my other CC's took more than 5 days TOPSSS.

what you say?

;0RewardZone from BestBuy

Starting Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Current Score: TU 715 EQ 704
Goal Score: 760-780

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: BESTBUY RewardZone Master Card Credit Card

i've never actually gotten any card in less than a week.  i'm sure it will show up soon.

Message 2 of 13
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats. That is very good limit from HSBC. My bestbuy card is stuck $550 cl for the last 18 months.

Message 3 of 13
keith021
Regular Contributor

I received my BB RMZ MC in 2weeks, it seemed like it took longer though.

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 715
Goal Score: 750

Message 4 of 13
davidsawsparks
Contributor

Yes, my BBRZMC took a while to come as well. I applied for that card and then another card(Citi) 2 days later. The Citi card came first. The BB card came in a couple days after my Citi card. Don't worry... I was a little paranoid too... it will show up.

Message 5 of 13
Gibran
Frequent Contributor

My BBRZMC arrived to me in about 7 days

AMEX Platinum NPSL | AMEX Zync NPSL | AMEX Delta Platinum $4000 | Travelocity Amex $4000 | CapOne No Hassle Rewards $2500 | BBRZ MC $800 | Local CU Visa $1000 | Kay $2000 | Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve $5000 | Chase Marriott Rewards $5000 | BankAmericard Travel Rewards Visa $7000 | Discover IT $1000
In the garden until 10/2014
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got my BBRZ MC in 2weeks (in VA)...and it was found dead five months after that Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 13
danisgods
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Got my BBRZ MC in 2weeks (in VA)...and it was found dead five months after that Smiley Very Happy

what happened?

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@danisgods wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

what happened?

Execution by lethal injection.                                                                                                                 (i cancelled it Smiley Very Happy )

Message 9 of 13
danisgods
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@danisgods wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

what happened?

Execution by lethal injection.                                                                                                                 (i cancelled it Smiley Very Happy )

is it this bad?

i heard it has a hidden "debt fee" but all you gotta do is call or even denny it when activating it /.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.