Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Highlighted
Established Contributor
Posts: 1,011
Registered: ‎04-08-2012
0

BEWARE CARECREDIT

Recently changed their policies without sending out a notification to customers besides a small little note in the bill. A couple months ago they changed their minimum for financing to 200.
-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Senior Contributor
Posts: 6,169
Registered: ‎04-30-2013
0

Re: BEWARE CARECREDIT

Sneaky Sneaky


Epic Contributor
Posts: 29,073
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: BEWARE CARECREDIT

Each retailer would tell you this when using the card and you sign for it rather you are getting 0% or not.

This isn't really very new either

Senior Contributor
Posts: 11,485
Registered: ‎10-21-2012
0

Re: BEWARE CARECREDIT


Creditaddict wrote:

Each retailer would tell you this when using the card and you sign for it rather you are getting 0% or not.

This isn't really very new either


+1

 

Exactly.

Established Contributor
Posts: 577
Registered: ‎08-17-2013
0

Re: BEWARE CARECREDIT


FinStar wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

Each retailer would tell you this when using the card and you sign for it rather you are getting 0% or not.

This isn't really very new either


+1

 

Exactly.


+2

 

I swear sometimes I feel like people are determined to hate Care Credit.

Senior Contributor
Posts: 11,485
Registered: ‎10-21-2012
0

Re: BEWARE CARECREDIT


Peter1142 wrote:

FinStar wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

Each retailer would tell you this when using the card and you sign for it rather you are getting 0% or not.

This isn't really very new either


+1

 

Exactly.


+2

 

I swear sometimes I feel like people are determined to hate Care Credit.


+3

 

LOL...  The simplest of all things...reading/understanding the T&C.  CareCredit works for lots of folks.  The disgruntled ones are those who didn't bother to read the T&C and understand how the card works.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: BEWARE CARECREDIT

Be nice to OP.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Moderator Emerita
Posts: 27,204
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: BEWARE CARECREDIT

Valued Contributor
Posts: 3,099
Registered: ‎10-02-2012
0

Re: BEWARE CARECREDIT

[ Edited ]

Is it a $200 limit for promo terms? Or just $200 for anything?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    


     $17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Established Contributor
Posts: 814
Registered: ‎07-01-2013
0

Re: BEWARE CARECREDIT


FinStar wrote:

Peter1142 wrote:

FinStar wrote:

Creditaddict wrote:

Each retailer would tell you this when using the card and you sign for it rather you are getting 0% or not.

This isn't really very new either


+1

 

Exactly.


+2

 

I swear sometimes I feel like people are determined to hate Care Credit.


+3

 

LOL...  The simplest of all things...reading/understanding the T&C.  CareCredit works for lots of folks.  The disgruntled ones are those who didn't bother to read the T&C and understand how the card works.


 

+4 I see a new thread hating on CareCredit on here like everyday now....

ManiacGamers.comManiacGamers.comManiacGamers.comManiacGamers.comManiacGamers.comManiacGamers.com*****$20,000***********$6,500************$4,100************$3,500***********$2,500************$1,000****
EQ - 688 (10/9/13) | TU - 705 (02/18/14) | EX - 701 (10/9/13) | CS Fako - 717 (10/4/13) | CK Fako - 697 (11/05/13)

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.