Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEWARE CARECREDIT

tag
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

BEWARE CARECREDIT

Recently changed their policies without sending out a notification to customers besides a small little note in the bill. A couple months ago they changed their minimum for financing to 200.
-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Re: BEWARE CARECREDIT

Sneaky Sneaky

Message 2 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Each retailer would tell you this when using the card and you sign for it rather you are getting 0% or not.

This isn't really very new either

Message 3 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

Each retailer would tell you this when using the card and you sign for it rather you are getting 0% or not.

+1

Exactly.

Message 4 of 12
Peter1142
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

+1

Exactly.

+2

I swear sometimes I feel like people are determined to hate Care Credit.

Message 5 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Peter1142 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

+1

Exactly.

+2

+3

LOL...  The simplest of all things...reading/understanding the T&C.  CareCredit works for lots of folks.  The disgruntled ones are those who didn't bother to read the T&C and understand how the card works.

Message 6 of 12
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Be nice to OP.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 7 of 12
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 12
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Is it a $200 limit for promo terms? Or just $200 for anything?

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 9 of 12
RushXTC
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Peter1142 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

+1

Exactly.

+2

+3

LOL...  The simplest of all things...reading/understanding the T&C.  CareCredit works for lots of folks.  The disgruntled ones are those who didn't bother to read the T&C and understand how the card works.

+4 I see a new thread hating on CareCredit on here like everyday now....

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.