Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BEWARE OF FIRST PREMIER!!

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@App_Addict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@App_Addict wrote:

BEWARE!!! STAY AWAY!!!

You registered for myFICO in 2008 and you waited until NOW to tell us this?

I'm a little slow....But really, she just got them a few month ago.  Wish I would have known, would have saved a lot of money and angst!  Smiley Mad

Wait. What. You've been hanging out here for seven years and have never read a single "FIRST PREMIER SUCKS" thread???

No offense. But "a little slow" might be being charitable. We may be talking "special."

I shouldn't have but I laughed at your post.  

Message 21 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why shouldn't have you? Lol.
Message 22 of 36
Rick636
Established Member

Once I was able to build my credit and obtain of major cards I cut them loose. They didn't want to close them but after complain they finally did. The best choice I made in years to get rid of them. good job!

Message 23 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just went under their fees, rates, and costs tab:  36% APR, $95 one time processing fee, $75 AF first year ($45 after), Monthly servicing fee none for first year but $6.25 monthly after first year, and $38 late payment fee.  This is just flat out wrong.

Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yup, that's what I got. Like I said, soon as my year is up with them, I'm ditching it. Predatory lender for sure
Message 25 of 36
tiger_uppercut
Established Contributor

When I was first rebuilding I looked at them and almost went for it because I thought no one else would take me. I did more researching and found Merrick Bank had better reviews/rates and went that way. I'm just thankful I got lucky in avoiding them before I was smart enough to find this forum.

Message 26 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

My suggestion with these types of predatory cards are to never use them, pay annual fee right away so you do not have to worryabout it and close it in one year.  Good luck!

Message 27 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many emails I get from them. They say I am pre approved for there gold card. Are they nuts $75 activation fee and pluss $50 off your credit limit something like that and a annual fee on top of that. That's why I started out with secured cards that graduate BOA & WELLS FARGO served there purpose for me. Stay away from this card unless you love paying credit card fees.
Message 28 of 36
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Gunnar419 wrote:

@App_Addict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@App_Addict wrote:

BEWARE!!! STAY AWAY!!!

You registered for myFICO in 2008 and you waited until NOW to tell us this?

I'm a little slow....But really, she just got them a few month ago.  Wish I would have known, would have saved a lot of money and angst!  Smiley Mad

Wait. What. You've been hanging out here for seven years and have never read a single "FIRST PREMIER SUCKS" thread???

No offense. But "a little slow" might be being charitable. We may be talking "special."

We all have needs....some are just a bit more special than others....  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 29 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

That may be so, but no one NEEDS this {Edited} card. Smiley Tongue

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.