Valued Member
Cryostasis

Re: BLACK CARD

I would totally get this card if my salary were a little higher. I'm all about showing off and pretending I'm important; the Black card would do wonders for my ego. But, $500 AF? Get real.

American Express Centurion (AKA AE Black) is even more exclusive.  Must spend at least 250K annually, $3k annual fee, $5K initiation fee, and it's by invitation only.

Although AE is not accepted universally as VISA, I doubt that if had had a Centurion card I would give a **bleep** what all the commoners with their VISAs were doing and worrying how to pay them off..:smileywink:

Super Contributor
DI

My Black card is my Discover More Glow Card.  And it comes without the fees. 
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

BrettW wrote:

American Express Centurion (AKA AE Black) is even more exclusiveMust spend at least 250K annually, $3k annual fee, $5K initiation feeand it's by invitation only.

Although AE is not accepted universally as VISA, I doubt that if had had a Centurion card I would give a **bleep** what all the commoners with their VISAs were doing and worrying how to pay them off..:smileywink:

Amex Centurion is the real McCoy.. "The Black Card" is a pale imitation for wanna be's.
Super Contributor
DI

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

BrettW wrote:

American Express Centurion (AKA AE Black) is even more exclusiveMust spend at least 250K annually, $3k annual fee, $5K initiation feeand it's by invitation only.

Amex Centurion is the real McCoy.. "The Black Card" is a pale imitation for wanna be's.

And the Black card is for the Jones'

Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

I ain't Jonesin' for no "Black Card"!

BTW - You finally have a very good custom avitar. You should stick with this one!

Super Contributor
DI

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

I ain't Jonesin' for no "Black Card"!

BTW - You finally have a very good custom avitar. You should stick with this one!

+1 Lol.   And yes, I shall keep the current avitar.  It represents me well...the biceps and all!:smileywink:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+