Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLEEP.... GE Amazon Store Card IINQ!!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

BLEEP.... GE Amazon Store Card IINQ!!

They pulled all 3!!!! and I was declined!

I have NEVER seen  GE pull all 3! ugh

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: BLEEP.... GE Amazon Store Card IINQ!!

did you call to recon?

Message 2 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@john398 wrote:

did you call to recon?

I have once so far but going to wait for the letter before I do it again... but I find GE impossible to get to underwriting or finding someone who can over ride a computer decision.

If anyone has a good number that they had success with I'm open arms!

Message 3 of 18
learnin113
Established Contributor

OMG, never heard of GE pulling all three.  I've seen them soft other CRs, but only after I've had the account.  So sorry, creditaddict.

Message 4 of 18
john398
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@john398 wrote:

did you call to recon?

I have once so far but going to wait for the letter before I do it again... but I find GE impossible to get to underwriting or finding someone who can over ride a computer decision.

If anyone has a good number that they had success with I'm open arms!

oh was thinking thats when they pulled the other 2, when you called in

Message 5 of 18
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Wow! 3 HP! I'd definitely try for a recon if at all possible. And if they won't approve you, maybe you can get to someone who will remove 1 or 2 of the hits. You can tell them that you authorized *one* inquiry and would not have applied if you had known that they would do all 3.

From everything I've read here (and my own limited experience), they usually pull TU; though I think recently someone did post here that they hit EQ instead. I wonder if they kept hitting your CR to try and get you approved. In any case, I would try a recon and/or getting 1 or 2 removed. You didn't authorize 3 hits, after all. And it can't hurt to try.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did they at least give you all 3 scores?

Message 7 of 18
MarcinXP
Frequent Contributor

I was recently denied and they only pulled EXPERIAN..was shocked since everything I read here said they would pull TU, but they pulled Experian..in GA

NFCU Visa Sig $30k / Amex Blue Cash $25.5k / Fidelity Amex $25k / Chase Freedom $14.5k / Citi Double Cash $5k / Capital One Quicksilver Visa Sig $5k / Citi Best Buy MC $3K / Barclay Rewards MC $2.95k / BOA - BBR $2.5k / SY Lowes $15k / SY Amazon $6k / Target RedCard - $300
Message 8 of 18
clocktick
Valued Contributor

Who is GE Capital Retail Bank (GECRB)?  I just read that's who this card is backed by.  Is this "old" GEMB or completely separate?  Any former names?

Sorry about the 3 HPs, geez.  That's a Cap One practice!

11/30/08 TU 648 EX 672 EQ 656 SEPT 2014 TU 787 EX 789 EQ ???
Amex BCP $24.1K/Clear $8.5- Sallie Mae $27.5 -Cap One QS $7.5 - Chase Freedom $7.5/United $5k/CSP $20k/Ink- Citi DP $9.5/Dividend $13k/HHHx2 $15k/16.4/Reserve $4.5k Best Buy $1940 HD $1701- Discover IT $15k - Elan $8k GEMB Lowes $20k - Macy's $2k - Kohl's $800

Starting Score: 648
Current Score: 736
Goal Score: 765

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

They pulled all 3!!!! and I was declined!

I have NEVER seen  GE pull all 3! ugh

I guess I lucked out with the other 2 being frozen when I apped. Smiley Sad

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.