Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLOOMINGDALES-DECLINED!

tag
celeste45
Valued Member

BLOOMINGDALES-DECLINED!

I applyed for a bloomie's credit card (online) and DECLINED. they pull experian, which is my best score(688fako,fico730). the reason for decline is amt of avail credit on revolving accts (not sure what this is); derogatory satus on open accts in credit file( i have no collection, public record or any derogatory accts on this report and too many inquiries ( i do agree). how can you report that you have derogatory accts when you have none listed on your credit report. is this just there way of not giving you a card. has anybody applied for bloomie's and turned down? or approved?should i apply in the store?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BLOOMINGDALES-DECLINED!

I would call and ask for a recon! A live person may make the call!
Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BLOOMINGDALES-DECLINED!

celeste45 wrote:
I applyed for a bloomie's credit card (online) and DECLINED. they pull experian, which is my best score(688fako,fico730). the reason for decline is amt of avail credit on revolving accts (not sure what this is); derogatory satus on open accts in credit file( i have no collection, public record or any derogatory accts on this report and too many inquiries ( i do agree). how can you report that you have derogatory accts when you have none listed on your credit report. is this just there way of not giving you a card. has anybody applied for bloomie's and turned down? or approved?should i apply in the store?

Amount of available credit could be your utilization. Could your CC balances be close to the limits? It could also mean you don't have many cards currently. Could that be the case?

If you haven't done so within the past month or so, I'd pull your EX FICO report just to make sure you don't have any charge-offs (paid or unpaid), collections (paid or unpaid), or recent late payments.

I have the bloomies card and I think I got approved with a 640 on EX. They are good. Macys also uses DSNB.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.