Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA 123 Cash Rewards

tag
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: BOA 123 Cash Rewards

Just remember, its not always just about the FICO score.

Bank of America didn't instantly approve my application last night...

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Harvey26 wrote:

Does anybody know if I freeze EX will BOA pull TU? Which is my highest and one with the least amount of inquires. Has anyone had any luck with trying this method I would freeze EX and EQ beacuse they have the highest inqs. or should I just wait the 6 months and then re apply?

Just wait and reapply when your profile supports it better.

+1

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditguy wrote:
If you have to use tricks to try to get an approval, your simply not ready for the card. Why not just wait until your profile supports an approval? There are no tricks or shortcuts that can replace time and patience.

+1

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

@Harvey26 wrote:

@NRB525 wrote:

@Harvey26 wrote:

Does anybody know if I freeze EX will BOA pull TU? Which is my highest and one with the least amount of inquires. Has anyone had any luck with trying this method I would freeze EX and EQ beacuse they have the highest inqs. or should I just wait the 6 months and then re apply?

What are your scores on each bureau? How many inquiries on each bureau in the last year? 6 months?

EQ: 705 TU: 708 and EX: 697 scores took a bit of a dip when utl when up but paid both cards in full and the one has already updated and my discover has not yet updated. About 15 inqs in the last 6 months. I know terrible right. I want to wait the full 2 years for them to fall completely off but idk if i can be that strong.

15 inquiries in 6 months is a lot by any measure. While you may not feel like waiting 2 years, you definitely should wait at least 6 months before any further apps and preferably a year.

+1

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Themanwhocan wrote:

Which BoA card?

Message 15 of 17
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

@beautifulblaquepearl wrote:

@Themanwhocan wrote:

Which BoA card?

BBR. I figured I'd try for another one.

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 16 of 17
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

Well a year it is. I want to wait the longest amount of time possible. Would like to at least get visa siggy with them. 

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.