Contributor
tmoney

BOA AAA APPROVAL

Received  Preapproval offer for   AAA platinum rewards mastercard .   Thinking BOA  normally pulls EX  and its my highest

score  701  went had and applied even though  I had about 6 new accounts last few months (all CU) . They actually pulled

TU   of which I have 5 charge offs  3 of which will fall off this month.   Applied online and got the dredded  30 day notice.

Pull my daily reports from  CCT 2 days later and low and behold BOA tradeline  credit limit  500 dollars  fastest reporting

TL  I have ever seen    Anyway I'll take it   

Valued Contributor
Jazzzy

Re: BOA AAA APPROVAL

Congratulations!

Did it sort of feel like a near-death experience? I'll bet it was a surprise.

Valued Contributor
chnceit

Congrats on the approval.

$100K in Credit
Last Credit Card App: 11/16/13
Super Contributor
DI

Congratulations! You proved you have pristine credit. 
Contributor
tmoney

Total Surprise  I was really looking for a Bank TL  since my only bank TL is HSBC  700 dollar  CL  had for 2 years rebuilder card 

I recently fired  First Continental Bank  and their monthly fee.  I due have  two USAA  cards  World MC and  Amex  with 10,000 cl

each but I think I read that fico treats USAA like a CU 

Super Contributor
DI

tmoney wrote:

Total Surprise  I was really looking for a Bank TL  since my only bank TL is HSBC  700 dollar  CL  had for 2 years rebuilder card 

I recently fired  First Continental Bank  and their monthly fee.  I due have  two USAA  cards  World MC and  Amex  with 10,000 cl

each but I think I read that fico treats USAA like a CU 

I read the same thing.  That's why I was suprise last week when a poster listed having all CU cards.    Sorry for TJ.  

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+