Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA AAA APPROVAL

tag
tmoney
Regular Contributor

BOA AAA APPROVAL

Received  Preapproval offer for   AAA platinum rewards mastercard .   Thinking BOA  normally pulls EX  and its my highest

score  701  went had and applied even though  I had about 6 new accounts last few months (all CU) . They actually pulled

TU   of which I have 5 charge offs  3 of which will fall off this month.   Applied online and got the dredded  30 day notice.

Pull my daily reports from  CCT 2 days later and low and behold BOA tradeline  credit limit  500 dollars  fastest reporting

TL  I have ever seen    Anyway I'll take it   

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA AAA APPROVAL

Congratulations!

Did it sort of feel like a near-death experience? I'll bet it was a surprise.

Message 2 of 6
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval.

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 3 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

Congratulations! You proved you have pristine credit. 
Message 4 of 6
tmoney
Regular Contributor

Total Surprise  I was really looking for a Bank TL  since my only bank TL is HSBC  700 dollar  CL  had for 2 years rebuilder card 

I recently fired  First Continental Bank  and their monthly fee.  I due have  two USAA  cards  World MC and  Amex  with 10,000 cl

each but I think I read that fico treats USAA like a CU 

Message 5 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

@tmoney wrote:

Total Surprise  I was really looking for a Bank TL  since my only bank TL is HSBC  700 dollar  CL  had for 2 years rebuilder card 

I recently fired  First Continental Bank  and their monthly fee.  I due have  two USAA  cards  World MC and  Amex  with 10,000 cl

each but I think I read that fico treats USAA like a CU 

I read the same thing.  That's why I was suprise last week when a poster listed having all CU cards.    Sorry for TJ.  

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.