Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA AMEX ACCELERATED CASH REWARDS

tag
Credit_Ranger
Valued Member

BOA AMEX ACCELERATED CASH REWARDS

Who has looked deeply into the two flavors of BOA AMEX?  It looks like there is an accelerated REWARDS an accelerated CASH REWARDS.  My instinct is to get the cash rewards version unless someone tells me a good reason why the points card is preferable.

I am interested in PCing form my BOA Visa Signature because it does not report my healthy credit line.

The SIGNATURE VISA card is supposed to have a lot of benefits, but I just don't think I can really take advantage of them and many of the benefits are the same using my AMEX business card.

Thoughts?  Input appreciated.

...Ranger out

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

Re: BOA AMEX ACCELERATED CASH REWARDS

I PCed from a Power Rewards Visa to the accelerated rewards AMEX. I went with this one instead of cash rewards version bc I also have a business world preferred MC charge that gives me world points. This way I am able to combine all the points. You can convert world points directly to cash, which they deposit same day into my checking (or of course you can use them for purchases and Travel)
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.