Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Accolades amex credit card???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA Accolades amex credit card???

Hello. How does one get the BOA accolades amex card? Does anyone here have this card? Is it invitation only, number to call or someplace to apply? thanks. 
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Accolades amex credit card???

"The Bank of America American Express Accolades card, launched on June 11, 2007, is designed for customers with between $100,000 and $3 million invested or saved with Bank of America. "

Below is another excerpt I found regarding the card...  Seems as thought there are different levels of service depending on your investments with BOA and annual fee....  I can't find a way to apply, you may have to call from what I read!

"100K will get you a free BoA Accolades American Express card (you should request it through your Premier Banking Client Manager), with its $295 annual fee charged and immediately credited on your statement. Regarding lounge access (Priority Pass), the following pertains:

With the Bank of America Accolades American Express Card, you qualify for additional benefits such as Priority Pass, Identity Theft Protection and Identity Theft Recovery if you spend a total of $30,000 (USD) during the calendar year, or have a total of $200,000 (USD) in deposits or investments with Bank of America.

When you apply for the card, the $200K requirement must be met. For subsequent annual renewals, the 30K canlendar year spend or the $200K requirement must be met. The Priority Pass USA membership, where you actually get a separate Priority Pass card, is a Prestige Membership (a $399/year value), where lounge visits for yourself are free, and $27 per guest.

If you don't have the Accolades AMEX card or if you have it but don't qualify for the additional benefits, there's no lounge benefit at all."

Hope this helps and by the way - I don't have one....

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 3 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Wow. I should ask BOA for this card then.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hello. How does one get the BOA accolades amex card? Does anyone here have this card? Is it invitation only, number to call or someplace to apply? thanks. 

I have an Accolades card. I do have a BofA brokerage account, but as of yet, I haven't transferred assets to it.

Despite that, BofA was gracious enough to waive the $295 annual fee for me. They did so without my asking.

It's not exactly invitation only, but it is a bit hard to find; it doesn't appear on the list of cards on BofA's home page.

But you can find an application here:

https://wwwn.managerewardsonline.com/RMSapp/Ctl/entry?pid=gwmaxrwd
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.