Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Add It Up(rewards mall) ending in 3 months

tag
YahComb
Established Contributor

BOA Add It Up(rewards mall) ending in 3 months

just got an email from BOA additup. Program is ending on June 21st. Guess theey're really going to push BankAmerideals from now on. So that's what, the fourth one thats gone down starting with AMEX, followed by Cap1, Citi, and now BOA.

Of course, none of these were as good as ShopDiscover and Ultimate Rewards. BankAmerideals has some really good deals though occassionally-a lot of useless ones too though. I can never get them to give me the ones i really want (like the tigerdirect ones-would have loved that over the holidays like other people got)

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA Add It Up(rewards mall) ending in 3 months

Thanks for the heads up.

Message 2 of 3
kayvee_
Regular Contributor

Re: BOA Add It Up(rewards mall) ending in 3 months

interesting. i never use the rewards mall for bofa or any of my CCs, but i use the deals program all the time. mostly because i see if for restaurants. right now there is 10% cash back at five guys. maybe i'm due for a burger this weekend. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.