Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Approval!!!

tag
Susyflower
New Contributor

BOA Approval!!!

I'm so proud of myself!!!  I applied for a BOA Cash Rewards Platimum Plus MC today and was approved for an initial CL of $5000!!  I applied online and thought since I was just declined a Citi CC back in May I wouldn't have a chance with this one.  At first I got a message saying they needed more time to review and then I would get an email with my decision.  So right away I signed in to see if a decision had been made or what would happen and it took me to a page that said:

CONGRATULATIONS!

You've been approved for the Bank of America Cash Rewards Platinum Plus® MasterCard® Credit Card with an initial credit line of $5000.00. You should receive your card in seven to ten days.

My days of bad credit are hopefully coming to a close...now onto being responsible with this new CC and raising my FICO scores.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BOA Approval!!!

You go, girl!  CONGRATS and don't charge it up all in one place!Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don't mind me asking, what was your FICOs when you were approved (trying to get my bro-in-law one)?
Message 3 of 18
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats... Good Job... Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! BOA is a good company to get in with Smiley Happy use it wisely!!
Message 5 of 18
Susyflower
New Contributor

The last time I checked my FICO was around 711...that was a few months ago so it may have changed now.
Message 6 of 18
fused
Moderator Emeritus

WTG!!!!!!!!!!
Message 7 of 18
wahmom
Frequent Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS!Smileycons!
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woooo hoooo!!! Smiley Happy Nice starting limit.

Also Suzyflower, do you have BofA as your checking account bank? I think that helped me get in, because I had been with them already as my checking account bank for over 12 years.

Message Edited by Jubeyy on 07-21-2008 11:48 AM
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Excellent. Good for you!
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.