Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA Auto Upgrade to Siggy

tag
elim
Senior Contributor

BOA Auto Upgrade to Siggy

Received one of those scary "Account Has Been Updated" alerts and wondered if C1 CLD'd me. Just checked and I assume BOA siggy'd my cash rewards card.   :]

I got the card 16 months ago at 4k. Requested 1 CLI to 7.6k (also have a 10k M+ card with them). Not having Inquiries lately so there it sits, but nice to see any changes while gardening.

• STATUS
  • Pays Account As Agreed
  • LAST ACTIVITY
  • 03/01/201704/01/2017
  • DESCRIPTION
  • Credit CardFlexible Spending Credit Card
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
kidink1911
Established Contributor

Re: BOA Auto Upgrade to Siggy

Congratulations on your BOA auto upgrade!

PERSONAL: AMEX Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Gold- NPSL / Macy's AMEX Card- $4,500 / SavorOne- $500 / PenFed Gold Visa- $5,000 / Venmo Visa - $20,000 / PayPal MC- $20,000 / PayPal Credit- $1,700 / NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards- $5,800 / AMEX Delta Platinum- $4,200 / NFCU More Rewards AMEX- $3,400 / NFCU Cash Rewards- $4,000 / Credit One Platinum Visa Rewards- $1,000 / Discover IT Chrome- $1,000 / Capital One Venture- $3,550 / AMEX Cash Magnet Card- $1,000 / Belk MC Card- $800 / Citi Shell Mastercard- $400 / Credit One AMEX- $800 / Capital One Spark- $700 / Capital One Platinum- $300 / Citibank Shell- $400 / Oportun Visa- $500 / Fifth Third Bank MC- $300
BUSINESS: American Express Business Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Hilton Honors Business Card- $3,000 / AMEX Delta Platinum Business Card- $3,000 / Marriott Bonvoy Business Card- $3,000 / American Express Business Gold- NPSL / American Express Business Green- NPSL / Sam's Club Business Mastercard- $20,000 / Floor and Decor Pro Premier Business- $20,000 / Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Business Gas Card- $5,000 / Walmart Community Credit Line- $5,000 / Fuelman Mastercard- $3,000 / Amazon Synchrony Business Credit Line- $5,000 / Lowe's Business Credit- $5,000 / Office Depot Commercial Credit- $2,500 / Tractor Supply Company Business- $1,500 / Citi Exxon/Mobil Business Gas Card- $3,000 / Speedway Business Mastercard- $4,500
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cool..Congrats on your upgrade!!

Message 3 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Just had mine updated to Signature Card a few months ago too.

Like i always say BofA Really Rocks!!

Message 4 of 12
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. Mine was also auto upgraded a few months ago as well..  Haven't gotten a new card and really don't need it as usually sits in safe and have enoug Visa Signatures..  BofA has been good to me Merill is at 25k now, 3-2-1 rewards (upgraded to siggy) 15k and BBR at 10k..  Can't compain Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats.. Mine was also auto upgraded a few months ago as well..  Haven't gotten a new card and really don't need it as usually sits in safe and have enoug Visa Signatures..  BofA has been good to me Merill is at 25k now, 3-2-1 rewards (upgraded to siggy) 15k and BBR at 10k..  Can't compain Smiley Happy

That is perfectly normal

I didn't see mine for however many months after notify BUT it did eventually show up.

With the way BofA handles our account limits and APR drops etc. we can live with that Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 12
elim
Senior Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Nice CM, Yeah I actually like BOA a lot. This was the only Plat in my line-up so I have reached another goal!

WTH is up with that 777 Fico!  Congrats!  I have watched that score grow in your sig for 3 years... awesome! I remember when it was in 600's, lol (when mine was). wooooooooot!

Message 7 of 12
elim
Senior Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Holy Moly 50k with BOA!  They love you.  The thought always crosses my mind to call up and grab some more limit, but It's a gas card. I'm actually OK with all my limits (for once). I have used some credit to pay some taxes and tons of med debt and I'm rapidly knocking down 14k (10% util).  Trying to really garden for more than the usual 6 months.

I guess we'll have some fresh cards in a couple months   :]    Something else to look fwd to while planted.

Message 8 of 12
elim
Senior Contributor

Thank you all for the nice congrats!

Message 9 of 12
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@elim wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Nice CM, Yeah I actually like BOA a lot. This was the only Plat in my line-up so I have reached another goal!

WTH is up with that 777 Fico!  Congrats!  I have watched that score grow in your sig for 3 years... awesome! I remember when it was in 600's, lol (when mine was). wooooooooot!

Thanks, yeah we both came on-board at a really unique time for cards and increases that's for sure.

It took a lot of extra time to peel away all the inquiries from those days too.

Now i'm totally paranoid to app as often to keep the numbers up after taking so long to finally get them up there

Ha hah well, let's say not as often as back then anyway. Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.